Patches and damage bugs

Posted by Hal 
Patches and damage bugs
Date: December 30, 2003 04:48PM
Posted by: Hal
This might be a pretty 'basic' question, but which EXE file does the megapatch 2003 include? I'm running a 2003 order game based on the megapatch (although just the menu art remains of it now), and I'm still getting that bug when the car won't visually repair itself sometimes when you get back to the pits.

I suppose what I'm asking is - what is the definitive EXE version that we should all be running?

Haljazz
Re: Patches and damage bugs
Date: December 31, 2003 05:16AM
Anyone?
:)

Haljazz
Date: January 02, 2004 03:53AM
Posted by: mortal
I have not dwnlded the megapatch but one would assume that it uses the v9.6 patched exe. Most users would probably be using the NoCd v9.6 patched exe from this site [www.grandprixgames.org]

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: January 02, 2004 05:07AM
Posted by: iceman kimi
the way i have always cured it is to (once back in the pits) press PAUSE and Then do a replay and when you return to your car, it will be fixed.

Date: January 02, 2004 05:42AM
Aha - so it's kind of a known problem with a workaround. Thanks iceman for the pause tip!

@mortalwombat: you would think the megapatch would use that patch, but I think it uses a decrypted version which is different. The ONLY exe I can get to work with GP4Master is the decrypted exe that came with the megapatch! Weird!

Haljazz
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy