1967 set released

Posted by b-tone 
1967 set released
Date: December 28, 2003 03:03PM
Posted by: b-tone
i see its been released here so theres a couple of things to note:

1. download all four (4) parts. its a split RAR file so you'll need winrar.

2. read the readme.txt, as most installation problems are noted in that.

and don't forget to post your comments and problems, if any, here.

thanks and enjoy :)

-happy new year-

____
Tony

Re: 1967 set released
Date: December 28, 2003 04:57PM
Posted by: Buzz Hornet
Fantastic work...
So much detail....

To finish first, first you have to finish
Date: December 28, 2003 05:19PM
Posted by: quickslick
really fantastic :-)) it's a great work you've done. A nice after Christmas gift.
Date: December 29, 2003 01:21AM
Posted by: b-tone
from the read me:

AVAILABILTY
This will be available on [www.grandprixgames.org].
If you are a webmaster and would like to host this then please contact me. Please don't upload it to your server. Link to the gpgames page instead.

i see gp4italia.gpx.it has already uploaded it to their servers :|

two problems with that - 1 i wasnt contacted, and 2 you guys have no download counter.

____
Tony

Date: December 29, 2003 01:26AM
Posted by: shutt1e
hi Tony, i will ask Fortknox for that, are you sure you haven't uploaded your mod on gpx.it?

going getting your baby......

bye
Date: December 29, 2003 04:23AM
Posted by: ZaZ
it is looking great as expected b-tone :)

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Date: December 29, 2003 04:37AM
Posted by: Pirate
Seems like GP4italia are a bit of a leech, remember the aggro with the 2003 update pack they had? They do not ask people first. I will get this mod from this site. Thanks b-tone for this mod. will try it later, already sounds excellent, from other comments here.
Date: December 29, 2003 05:05AM
Posted by: FortKnox
@ Tony Woof

1- I remind you of what when you did not have I sweep for your Itc Mod, I have given you space in my server.

2- the Itc Mod and the 1967 Mod have been removed.

@ Pirate

you have lost a other opportunity to be quiet.

GP4 ITALIA is the site only one active in offering some Mod for the Gp4 community.

Date: December 29, 2003 05:18AM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
well.... this mod should be at gp4 italia definitely ... gp4italia server is much faster than gpgames .... I downloaded the 1999 mod at the average speed of 55 KB/s ... and from gpgames the average speed is 12 KB/s for every downloads .... and in other side gp4italia is the only site who host every mod I have knowledge
Date: December 29, 2003 05:39AM
Posted by: Lord Kamder
@ pirate: sorry but you are in fault....our megapatches were been ALWAYS authorized by autors...maybe you made a mistake with another "patch" from a concorrent site....don't blame for this ;)

[www.gp4italia.org]
Date: December 29, 2003 06:15AM
Posted by: Kimi Räikkönen
download all four (4) parts. its

How stupid does he think we are?!?! We no what 'four' is!!

Sorry guys, my forum is down. :(
Date: December 29, 2003 06:28AM
Posted by: markko
I think its for language barriers and to avoid arguments. also to make sure they actually download all four and say that it dont work if they dont.

Date: December 29, 2003 06:36AM
Kimi Raikkonen .... think twice ... perhaps many people fairly know how to speak and write english ... and some of them may not know what four is ... so to make sure everyone knows that , they put also put 4 ... example four may be for .... or as you wrongly wrote ... no maybe know .... ah whatever
Many thanks for your mod b-tone ... it´s is.... strange ;) eheh j/k

Post Edited (12-29-03 13:41)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything is acceptable to me except ... to be a Forgotten ... nothing is worse than that
Date: December 29, 2003 06:39AM
Posted by: ZaZ
hey i have an idea! lets all make a big deal out of nothing!
how does that sound eh?

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Date: December 29, 2003 07:26AM
Posted by: Leslie
Tony

hiya mate,

We (Dragon racing) want to host the file at our download section (GP4),

so if it okay..?

thanks..

LeSLie

Dragon Racing - Home - Gallery - Forum - Download - Enzojz INTERVIEW !! - Gp4 Italia INTERVIEW !!
Date: December 29, 2003 02:17PM
Posted by: Pirate
To fortknox,

I do not give a hoot what download is on what site,BUT I remember when that mod came out no one here (authors) knew it was compiled from various sources and some authors here were upset as to why they were not contacted or asked in any way. Its just common manners and politeness, something of which you also lack, so you probably do not know what I am on about. Seems like you need to stay silent.

B-tone has commented here he was not asked, seems fair enough to me, whats it got to do with me? well I just supported him.... you got a problem with that Fortknox??
Date: December 29, 2003 02:35PM
I just don´t understand why the webmaster have to ask to the author if he can put his mod on his site ....
I agree that the webmaster should say something to the author , but not ask ...
he just want it in gpgames because of the download counter ... I won´t download it because it is in the gpgames ... it takes to much time to download average 12-15 KB/s
to slow :( for a mod like this one
Date: December 29, 2003 05:11PM
Posted by: Ellis
I just don´t understand why the webmaster have to ask to the author if he can put his mod on his site ....

Because it is the authors work and he has the right to keep track of it. It helps finding out how popular it is. Webmasters should NOT upload others work to there server without permissions. It is effectivly leeching

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: December 29, 2003 05:18PM
Posted by: Leslie
@Ellis,

you're right..:)

@Tony ,

I have download the files, and waiting for you approval, if yes then I can upload to the site and show you the download link...

so where are you.. busy for new Mod. ?..:)

thanks.

LeSLie

Dragon Racing - Home - Gallery - Forum - Download - Enzojz INTERVIEW !! - Gp4 Italia INTERVIEW !!
Date: December 29, 2003 05:29PM
ok ok , got it now :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy