GP4tweaker help

Posted by ralv585 
GP4tweaker help
Date: November 25, 2003 05:26AM
Posted by: ralv585
I've got gp4tweaker 1042 and i've downloaded the beta 1043, i dont know how to install it can anyone help?

Re: GP4tweaker help
Date: November 25, 2003 07:05AM
Posted by: Leslie
also pls advise how to use it ?

and for camera editor, after use gp4tweaker then can't use camera editor.. right ?

tks:)

LeSLie

Dragon Racing - Home - Gallery - Forum - Download - Enzojz INTERVIEW !! - Gp4 Italia INTERVIEW !!
Date: November 25, 2003 12:01PM
Posted by: Andy Mad
first you install v1.042 and configure all the tweaks you like. DO NOT turn on season 2003 qualifying rules. After you press 'apply' button some hook-up stuff is being added to your GP4.exe and the file gp4tweak.bin shows up in your GP4 folder, this file contains all the settings you've set and is used by the new (beta) version of the tweaker.

After that you can 'install' the new beta version of the tweaker e.g. just copy gp4tweak.dll, gp4tweak.ini and gp4tweaker_data folder to your GP4 directory. You better take gp4tweak.ini and gp4tweaker_data folder from the template_config.zip.

Then in gp4tweak.ini you can switch some cool new tweaks on/off. You're gonna have to edit qualrule.ini to set the order in which the cars leave the pits during the saturday qualifying.

That's it! Ah! Don't forget to delete the old (from 1.042) gp4tweak.dll that is placed to your Windows\System32 or Windows\System directory.

Date: November 25, 2003 01:20PM
Posted by: Madman271
Just a tips, version 1.042 comes with installation scheme, so you can run the setup program, install it on any folder you choose, then go. In contrast, beta version doesn't have auto installation, so you need to extract and copied manualy. Beta zip file comes with proper folder structure, this allow you to extract all files by keeping the structure from the zip.

And finally, there was known problems when running v1.042 under XP. Set compatibility mode to Win9x or ME (non NT-based) with tweaker's desktop shortcut.

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy