TrackMap Overlays v2

Posted by Dinga 
TrackMap Overlays v2
Date: November 22, 2003 09:44AM
Posted by: Dinga
After a break from the "classic" look overlays I've made a template for Digital+ overlays based on a photo of Melbourne from the other thread. Now the problem - I don't have ANY screenshots from TV of digital overlay maps(apart from the Melbourne mentioned). So if anyone has acces to these please email or post screens here. I'll do the required making but as before - let's make this a community project!
Re: TrackMap Overlays v2
Date: November 23, 2003 02:54AM
No-One? I've actually made the Melbourne map now so project stopped until I get some help :-( If any of you guys visit non-English forums could you post my request there please. I've asked Ric if he can post a screenshot of this latest work for me to try and generate some interest.
Date: November 23, 2003 03:11AM
Posted by: gpxcartworld
Ok, Dinga, I'll post your request on GP4Italia Forum. Sadly I can't help you dircetly, as I haven't got any of those pictures :( Anyway I hope someone of our forum can halp you :)

Date: November 23, 2003 04:47AM
Posted by: ricky
Dinga, I hope to take a screenshot or something similar till Monday, is that ok?

Cheers

Ricky
Date: November 23, 2003 04:50AM
@ Oggo-thanks!(Nice CART work 4 GP3 and GP4 by the way!)
@ Ricky-yes that's fine thanks. This will take a few weeks to make anyway!
Date: November 23, 2003 05:46AM
Posted by: gpxcartworld
Thank you very much for the compliments Dinga! Anyway, a guy called Leolo answered me tht he has already done a few Track map overlays in digital stile. He's going to send them to me. They should be 2000 overlays, but maybe they can halp you. So, as soon as he sends me the files, I'll re-send you them, sp you can take a look. Hope this helps. I'm still waiting for new answers that can be helpful too :)

Date: November 23, 2003 06:11AM
Posted by: Vintsenzo
I have 2 digital overlays
Monza:

And Suzuka:

Date: November 23, 2003 06:16AM
@Vintsenzo - These are perfect-thanks! Keep them coming guys!
Date: November 23, 2003 01:43PM
Posted by: ricky
Oh, nice. Seems that I don't have trying to get some screenshots from my video.

@Vintsenzo: Do you also have some classical screenshots (not digital tv) from "DRIVE-THROUGH-PENALTY"-screen? Would be cool, 'cause I then can implement it into GPxSAT.

Ricky
Date: November 23, 2003 02:37PM
Posted by: checha
you need more images like that or anything from any race or f1 videos ask him for sure he have what u need.. if he ask..........tell him that checha from gp4 hotlap competition gave u the email address

Gian@F1OnBoard.com

Date: November 23, 2003 03:29PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
go to: [gpstation.foren.4players.de]

Its a topic about your request. I put the request on main website in news.

There you can find 1st help - a screenshot from silverstone - same as above. Hope that helps.

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Date: November 23, 2003 11:53PM
@ Schimmy Mike - Thanks!Only 12 more to go!Will check site again later.
@ Checha - Will write to this address later.

Cheers
Kev
Date: November 24, 2003 02:48PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
A Member of GP4station forum told me something about this file.

I havent downloaded it yet so i dont know if there are some files you can use.

But you can find it here *hehe* ;) .

[download.grandprixgames.org]

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Date: November 24, 2003 04:29PM
Just downloaded them and to be brutally honest they are not much use at all. The maps are not orientated as on TV but a guess(compared against the four shots I've got). Worth a look tho - thanks!
Date: November 24, 2003 04:47PM
Posted by: Briere
enjoy ;-)

Date: November 24, 2003 05:00PM
WooHoo! Thank you very much, looks like I'm gonna be a busy boy!!
Date: November 25, 2003 02:41PM
Progress report: I have 8 working map overlays now after sussing out the font type,size and spacing. Most are really quick to make as I can cut and paste the maps from some of the "classic" style maps with no loss in quality. I still have a few little adjustments to make to these before I'm really happy. If we get the remainder of the screenshots I reckon can have this completed by mid next week. They are a lot easier to make than the classic style ones, once a template is made.

@Briere - Any more where they came from(hint,hint)?Really appreciate this as the quality is great too.

Sadly Ric can't use his own PC at moment so screenies will have to wait
Date: November 25, 2003 03:21PM
the only other map I have is the Melbourne one, which a friend of mine posted in the other thread, sorry :(

Date: November 25, 2003 03:55PM
@ Briere - Okay, thanks anyway. Still have some tweaks to do with what I have so far. Would you like me to send you what I've done so far? If so, ok to use the email address in your profile?
Date: November 25, 2003 04:12PM
ok, send me the stuff to math_gif@hotmail.com

the one in my profile is my 2nd email, and I dont use it very often, and I couldnt use my usual adress to register here, so, sent it to the one mentionned above ;-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy