I can not upload Sauber c31

Posted by Vikersund.246.5 
I can not upload Sauber c31
Date: November 25, 2012 06:38PM
Posted by: Vikersund.246.5
I can not upload sauberc31 Excalibur. downloaded the files I have uploaded the car lod .1.0 to 2.4 ice called sauber. cars.wad does not work and increased. then changed with the bmw sauber and it did not help. Files hi, of course, did not touch
Re: I can not upload Sauber c31
Date: November 25, 2012 11:27PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Hello!

I am not sure to understand your problem because your translation in english is a bit confused...

But it seems that you don't manage to get the car working in game, right?

So, first, download the original cars here: [gp4racing.jimdo.com]
Inside the archive, you have got 2 versions of the car: Melbourne and Barcelona.
For the textures, several liveries textures from Melbourne to Barcelona and a common textures folder.

Choose one version of the car + one texture livery + all the common textures.
For example, you want to use the Mugello_ Barcelona shape and the barcelona texture livery. So you need these files:
car_sauber_car1_lod_0
car_sauber_car1_lod_1
car_sauber_car1_lod_2
car_sauber_car1_lod_3
car_sauber_car1_lod_4
car_sauber_car2_lod_0
car_sauber_car2_lod_1
car_sauber_car2_lod_2
car_sauber_car2_lod_3
car_sauber_car2_lod_4
+
hi_c31_14 (from the barcelona texture folder)
hi_c31_15 (from the barcelona texture folder)
+
hi_c31_1 (from the common texture folder)
hi_c31_2 (from the common texture folder)
hi_c31_3 (from the common texture folder)

Put these files into your cars.wad and compile your wad with wadupdater or easywad (Zaz Tools)
Then, use team editor to select the shape "Sauber" into the slot you want to use

click on the "apply all changes" button

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date: November 26, 2012 11:31AM
oh that is, I understand that the files car.1.0 to 2.4 must be sauber and ediotr team must also be sauber carshape. I mod 2012. I did the fashion editor in 2007 and the team was carshape bmw understand the error. at what fashion "baseline" best mod rewrite in 2012. unless the 2001r.yes fashion?
Date: November 26, 2012 07:06PM
Excalibur did like you said, I set season 2001.r order 2001> carshape sauber I have uploaded the car but unfortunately without the effect of the car in the game do not exist. Sauber shape files have uploaded barcelona> hi_c31_14 hi_c31_15hi_ in barcelona> hi_c31_1
hi_c31_2
hi_c31_3 in gp4. 6 years gp4 game itself modifies gp4 is not possible I missed sauber Upload a file 10 times. I downloaded a car from gp4racing

perhaps cars.wad of 2001.r not possible to check the cars. you on what. "how to" check the correctness of their cars.wad additives before. uploade ???
Date: November 26, 2012 08:35PM
Posted by: Excalibur
Well, first of all, you should change your translator because it is difficult to understand what you are writting. No offense but try another one...

1- what program do you use to compile your wad? Wadupdater or Easywad?
2- Delete all the previous sauber files from your old wad
3- Put all the new Sauber files and textures into the cars/cars folder of your wad.
4- Once compiled, save your new cars.wad into the main Grand Prix 4 folder (C:/ Program Files(x86)/ Infogrames/ Grand Prix 4)
5- Open TeamEditor and in the Carshapes tab, choose an empty slot or a slot used twice by another team (no matter it is 2001 or 2012 order. Just remember the number of the team 1 to 11 you have used for Sauber) and click on the arrow to select "Sauber". If it is correct, you should see the carshape into the 3D window of TeamEditor on the right (click on "v" button to check.
Once the car is correctly selected, click on "apply all changes" button.

Done.

Then, in game, select the team ( driver) where the Sauber is stored. For example, if you have associated the Sauber with the slot 5 (so team 5) into TeamEditor, you will have to select the 9th or 10th driver into the menu of the game to play with the Sauber...

I hope I am quite clear but I can't tell it better.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy