1993 position file and cockpits

Posted by wmarzia 
1993 position file and cockpits
Date: November 21, 2012 04:56PM
Posted by: wmarzia
Hello guys, hope you can help me! :)

These days i'm trying to build by myself a personal 1993 mod, using the released cars by oggo...everything looks fine (even with the awesome trackpack released), except one thing:
the problem is the settings of arms, external steer and T-Cam for the cars...I really don't know how to set them up...in the GP4form file included in each car there are only coordinates for tyres and helmets.

Do someone here has a position file or simply coordinates for me?

Another question: Does exist 1993 cockpits with steering wheels?

Thank you in advance, and sorry for my english! :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2012 05:03PM by wmarzia.
Re: 1993 position file and cockpits
Date: November 22, 2012 07:05AM
Posted by: hasbriale
For starters.. Use 1994 Cockpit and Steering wheels.. Its almost the same.. I already completed the mod.

I respect oggo's work and dont want to be branded a leecher.
Date: November 26, 2012 10:25PM
Posted by: wmarzia
Thanks for the answer, hasbriale :)

I also respect Oggo's work, I'm only requesting a suggestion for the T-cams, because isn't easy playing like this, and I really don't know where to start to fix-it.

I never thought about releasing a Mod (I'm not able to do so by myself :) ), it's only for my personal entertainment.

I also tried to ask directly to Oggo (also because he is italian, and it's easier for me to be understood), but his mailbox is full :)
Date: November 27, 2012 06:24AM
Posted by: hasbriale
If you have ever watched the 93 season, actual t-cams were on the side below the airbox, not on top of it.

Try using TeamEditor to modify the cam views as you like. Wheels may not be in place unless tweeker is used! (B)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy