problems..

Posted by justagamer 
problems..
Date: November 02, 2003 05:04AM
Posted by: justagamer
I haven't been able to get the cars made by Acciarri / Schroeder to work in my game. The textures are incorrectly placed in the car. I tried downloading the megapatch 2003 update and replaced my cars.wad with the new hires one, but the problem stays.. anyone having a same problem? I've placed a whole lot of new updates in my cars.wad and had no problems with them. Suggestions?

Thanks
Re: problems..
Date: November 02, 2003 06:03AM
Posted by: laurent
hmm... Maybe you have to take a look into the cars.wad with GP4-master, it can be that the tewtures of each car are only high. If you make also normal versions, it can be that it will work...

exemple : if you have only a " hi_ferrari_1.tex ", you have to make a
" ferrari_1.tex " too.
If you do this for each team, it will maybe work

Date: November 02, 2003 06:31AM
Posted by: Beostar
you sure about that?
Cause In my was there aren't any HI textures.
I deleted them all and just put the right file i want in the non hi texture and put texture detail on medium?

don't think thats the problem.
Date: November 02, 2003 12:40PM
Posted by: meyers
probably an unrelated matter but when i downloaded liveries for Gp3 2k the screwed up and it was because i was using a primitive direct x?
Date: November 02, 2003 01:55PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
Its a problem of wrong textures.

You must have hi tex files in cars.wad and be sure that you use highres cars in gp4. Set it in gp4 grafic menu or f1grafics.cfg

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
Date: November 02, 2003 03:18PM
Posted by: fongu
I've had this sometimes, it can be quite random, but ive just rebuilt my cars.wad and the only one that doesnt work is the second version of Eric/Duco's Jordan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy