Hega's projects: Toyota, Mclaren & Spyker ext.wheels *released* on pg3

Posted by Hega 
I decided to start making steering wheels again. I used my Renault wheel/gloves as a base and made this:

As you see, it's Ferrari external wheel and gloves (Felipe Massa version).

Here is download links:
[rapidshare.com]
[www.megaupload.com]

I'll keep posting my wheels in this thread when I get them ready.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2006 09:41AM by Hega.
Thanks, looks really nice.. gonna try it ;)
What steering wheel is next in your list? :)
can i get that ferrari somewhere? steering wheel looks nice!
This ferrari is part of the 2006 Mod by Tony and GP4Italia

My workthread here
Hega awesome work,thanks and they will fit very well with that other red Ferrari thing that you have been also working on ,I will test these with that other thing soon :)
What about tires? They look very realistic. :o
[FIN]Räkä Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What about tires? They look very realistic. :o

those tyres are made by Lee,enzojz /CTDP and have been out for sometime ,just search and you should find the link :)but looks like Hega is maybe using my 3Dgrooved tyreshapes but it's hard to tell from that screenshot :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2006 09:55PM by vesuvius.
Nice work Hega
looks great? whats with your mclaren wheel?
schumi_15 Wrote:
> looks great? whats with your mclaren wheel?

well he wasn't 100% happy with it sometime ago ,I think it's great but I'm sure he will release it soon and it will maybe be updated version :)
Wooties! Been waiting for this for a little bit, thanks Hega.
Honda wheel/gloves in progress:

*pic deleted*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2006 12:50PM by Hega.
thanks . good work

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
I don't want to be an arse but isn't it already released in a pack? :?
Wow they look really nice Hega!

[www.myspace.com]
@panky: yes I know, I just wanted to make some of the gloves/wheels better because I wasn't satisfied with them or they had changed after the pack was released. I like making them and I thought why not share them with others.

Anyway, here's Honda wheel/gloves:

download links:
[rapidshare.com]
[www.megaupload.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2006 02:23PM by Hega.
excellent work. it's looks good

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
hey guys,

sorry, but i have tonys mod 2006 ... ähm but not that ferrari. i have the ferrari 2005. what i have to download, to get this ferrari? or is there another version of the mod? I have the The2006Mod_v0.1PublicBeta.

thanks for answers!!

Sohle
Sohle Wrote:
> hey guys,
>
> sorry, but i have tonys mod 2006 ... ähm but not
> that ferrari. i have the ferrari 2005. what i have
> to download, to get this ferrari? or is there
> another version of the mod? I have the
> The2006Mod_v0.1PublicBeta.
>
> thanks for answers!!
>
> Sohle

that is 2005 Ferrari modified to 2006 version.it won't be released officially there is no permission from orginal authors ,it's made for personal use only .
oh thanks....ähm so can someone send this ferrari to me, if its possible - of course only for personal use.

martin.haucke@t-online.de

ok, thank you!

sohle
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy