I think this is the most importand step I have ever taken in making cars.

Posted by ViperF1 
Finally , I created my first shape , I spent 1 hour and half to discover the way and 5 mintues to make it. However , it looks not good.

Post Edited (10-04-03 13:27)

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
It is good, you mapping the smooth groups (for "normals";) correctly, especially on the sharp edges. Now I want to see your work on making sidepods part. :)

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
whell good for you it has taken my 1 year to discover how... and.. whell i still don't know how to..

Viper? It looks not good? Sure?

Think it looks very well! ;)

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
It doesn't good because I think I didn't cut faces off , so too much polys (may be over 1000), that's just the first step and I have lots to learn.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is about try and try to find the wayof working,you will find your and will make great cars too.
I´m start to painting cars and the results now are better that two weeks ago.....
I´m working with Erwin´s jaguar open source.
How can I post a screenshot on the forum????????

help me please!!!!!!!!!

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
Wow Viper, a month ago you said you left, and now you've even started making carshapes, I'm glad you're staying here, are you planning to start painting new cars too?

@Timzaghi
I start to trying making carshapes doesn't equal to that I'm back , I just want to know how to make a car then I will decide what to do.

@DEF
Keep up work . You will find it interesting

Which tool are you using?

WYSIWYG / F1: Overtaking has become a strategy!
that looks great!! if not a little to hi poly, but thats not important ;)

------------------------------------

24 Heures Du Mans 18-19 June 2005
viper, you cant be serious thats ure first attempt!

my first attempt, i tryed to make a toca car and it looked more like a truck :(

3dsmax or zmod i think?

Join the biggest german speaking rpg community for Battlefield 1942 Modifikation "Forgotten Hope".

Visit www.fh-warzone.de for more informations.
If I use ZM I can't make that nose just in 5 mins :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy