Monaco problem

Posted by RichE 
Monaco problem
Date: October 03, 2003 12:20PM
Posted by: RichE
For some reason i can no longer race at Monaco.The loading bar gets about half- way across the screen and then crashes to desktop.All the other tracks are fine,i havent modified any track data or the like,so i dont understand why this is happening.Any ideas would be appreciated.
Re: Monaco problem
Date: October 03, 2003 01:23PM
Posted by: JackieStewart
Try downloading Ricardo's Monaco, load it all up and see what happens. If it's only happening on onw track then it's got to be a problem with the trackfile itself. Mind you, its GP4 so it could have something to do with the price of butter.

....................I quite like this now.
Date: October 03, 2003 01:37PM
Posted by: Lo2k
Lol, nope, if bar stops right in the middle, it is due to a corrupted .dat or .wad monaco file.
So just replace them with fresh backups (you have some i hope :) ) and it will work again.

Date: October 03, 2003 01:58PM
Posted by: RichE
Many thanks guys, sorted.Strange though how it just became corrupted.
Date: October 03, 2003 11:48PM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
A combination of GP4's instabilty and Microsoft Windows.....The perfect combination for having a computer that doesn't do anything.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy