Lame question

Posted by Combuster 
Lame question
Date: September 19, 2003 12:45PM
Posted by: Combuster
I'm a big fan of F1. Just recently I bought GP4. I have no wheel at home just keyboard and I'm having difficulties with steering. As almost if the game steers by itself. I turned off steering aid [every aid to be exact] and steering became better but not much better. I kick the right arrow and my car wont turn right and when i'm getting on a corner of hairpin it turns of itself. All I have to do is to brake and give gas and do little correction on steering. Can somebody tell me how to fix the game so I can steer better or is this normal for the game. Maybe I have to buy force feedback wheel and belive me that is not chip in my country.

Power is nothing without control!
Re: Lame question
Date: September 19, 2003 12:49PM
Posted by: fcarmoracing
well, if you use KB you will have Steering Help always set to 100%, then it´s that crappy thing you are talking about!!!!

but if you run a Steering Wheel, you can set the SH to whatever you want.... from 0% to 100%.... just go to the controls menu, and change it!!!! :)

Now you CAN sponsor me, click picture and know how
Date: September 19, 2003 12:52PM
Posted by: Ellis
well, if you use KB you will have Steering Help always set to 100%, then it´s that crappy thing you are talking about!!!!

Use GP4 Tweaker by Madman to turn it off :)

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: September 19, 2003 12:54PM
Posted by: fcarmoracing
yeah.... but you can´t drive with KB, with no SH at all.... it´s like touch it on the straigh, and spin!!!! isn´t it?

Now you CAN sponsor me, click picture and know how
Date: September 19, 2003 01:42PM
Posted by: Combuster
Thnx. I've downloaded it form the internet. I preffer sensitivity 300% over driving aids.

Date: September 19, 2003 01:56PM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
@fcarmoracing: not really , you can drive safely without sterring help but it is very difficult to predict the car´s behavior ( That´s what i feel )
Date: September 19, 2003 02:53PM
Posted by: ralphi

Pirreli!!

Date: September 20, 2003 12:53AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Pirelli

:)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy