some importend Questions

Posted by f1-fan 
some importend Questions
Date: September 18, 2003 02:57AM
Posted by: f1-fan
have a question i have never work with gp4tweaker and i wander how do i make the qualrules to work in the game also the objects help me im lost..

and i have seen sombody write click on applay button but witch are that ??

i wander som stuff for Gp4 where can i download hans system for the helments for GP4 and witch 2003 helments are the best to use to make this work.

and i have one more question i have downloaded GP4 Pitboard made by Sander Enderink and i have done all that you need to make it work but when i start the game and im driving the mclaren car the flag on the pitboard is brazil and the text is whery big and if i start with another car like Ferrari it is the same what are im doing wrong.
Re: some importend Questions
Date: September 18, 2003 08:43AM
Posted by: Madman271
Hi there, steelbeat. :)
In order qualrules to works, read the readme documents comes with the software. There also lots of discussion related to some issues on qualrules in this bulletin board. Use search button at the top of this page and enter an appropriate keyword text, like "tweaker+qual+rule".

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy