how to make the ff in gp4 good :) ...

Posted by tux 
Re: how to make the ff in gp4 good :) ...
Date: September 16, 2003 04:13PM
Posted by: tux
this is the same game from codemasters yeah? LOL :D

my momo broke last week, loose wire :(

in a few weeks i plan on buying the gpl act labs shifter, then the act labs pedal and clutch system :)

Date: September 16, 2003 04:22PM
have you played the demo? does that compare well to the full thing? or should i just buy it and hope :)

Date: September 16, 2003 10:39PM
Posted by: Ellis
If its anything like the demo its a "Dotn go near my HD or i'll throw the CD out the window" arcade game

Hopefully its nothing like that

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: September 17, 2003 05:55AM
the demo is awfull :( u hav to brake practicly to a stop to get round a corner!

Date: September 17, 2003 11:37AM
Posted by: Go Alesi
I have a GT Force Feedback wheel. It's the one with just the Ferrari badge on. And the axis are fine in updating. It's just the FF in most games. GPL is the bes example. When I'm on my own it's fine, but in the race I have to pause after about 30secs to let it catch up!

I have it in it's own USB, but, it's a normal USB. I think it's a 1.0 one.

I have some others which are either 2.0 or 1.1. But I don't know which. I did think about putting it in there, but when I did it asked me to re-install the software. Should I do that? If so, do I need to uninstall the drivers etc first, and then put them back in for the other USB, or just install them without uninstalling?

Date: September 17, 2003 11:56AM
the fact u have to brake is rather stupid since IRL takes almost every track on the calender fully flat

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: September 17, 2003 11:58AM
ellis, try it. u cant take it anyware nere flat but the ai can

Date: September 17, 2003 12:09PM
cant be arsed! Aint got the game, and aint going anywhere near it! Its crap! IRL takes all but one of there tracks flat i think

Date: September 17, 2003 12:39PM
Posted by: Go Alesi
Anybody got any help for me?!! :)

Date: September 18, 2003 02:39PM
Posted by: 5starschumi
u can actually take corners flat out in the full game, altho sumtimes u need the slightest of lifts, the crashes are a bit OTT thocars like fly thru air n land on u :S
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy