gp4 Physics

Posted by littleone90 
gp4 Physics
Date: October 11, 2010 11:51PM
Posted by: littleone90
hi guys..i want to know one thing...when i play the 2006 mod whithout gpxset it's all ok, but when i play whit gpxset my car have too much understeer and is undrivable.
what can i do? i have to change my physics file or what?

Re: gp4 Physics
Date: October 12, 2010 12:18AM
Posted by: mortal
Understerer is controlled by the setup, physics is the grip and ai control settings. Unless you are loading a perf file via gpxset and the perf controls the pace and gears, tyre choices and failure rates.
What exactly is it that you are loading from gpxset?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: October 12, 2010 01:07PM
Posted by: ChrisJ
You most probably have a different physics-file defined in the GPxSet tab. Just untick the box "Physics" in the tab and things should be fine even though the rest of GPxSet is activated.

kind regards
chris
Date: October 12, 2010 05:50PM
Posted by: littleone90
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Understerer is controlled by the setup, physics is
> the grip and ai control settings. Unless you are
> loading a perf file via gpxset and the perf
> controls the pace and gears, tyre choices and
> failure rates.
> What exactly is it that you are loading from
> gpxset?

ok i have change the car setup and now understerer is ok! thank you!

Date: October 13, 2010 05:17PM
Posted by: TeamBPR
Lol this is a funny topic. With so many mods, I have tended to look to a Physics config issue before looking at my own car setup when the car's not handling great.. lol! :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy