@ viper

Posted by DEF 
@ viper
Date: September 09, 2003 09:13AM
Posted by: DEF
The Ferrari still doesn`t make text hi_ferrari_1 file I correct this with gp4 Master I think is important let you know and FW25 hasn`t the red rain light on my pc .
Any one can test the red rain light on Fw25 or is only me??????????
Great, Great work please try on jaguar or Jordan

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
Re: @ viper
Date: September 09, 2003 10:08PM
Posted by: ViperF1
There's no such problem with FW25 on my computer.
and no prolem with my ferrari

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
Date: September 10, 2003 11:00AM
Thanks I will try again.....

When the others says you are the best, the worse error is to start to believe it. - Juan Manuel Fangio
Date: September 11, 2003 05:02AM
Posted by: Forgotten-Boy
Yeah , Def is right , there is no rain light , just the shining red around the the supposed rain light

Post Edited (09-11-03 21:42)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everything is acceptable to me except ... to be a Forgotten ... nothing is worse than that
Date: September 11, 2003 05:21AM
Posted by: Stan
thats a gp4 prob the rear light pos cant be moved :(

Date: September 11, 2003 06:08AM
Posted by: nicol@cciarri
No, is not a problem of GP4.
When You make a carshape, You can shift , and therefore You can reposition, the rear light on.

nicol@cciarri
Date: September 11, 2003 08:54AM
Posted by: Stan
yes but ingame gp4 moves it back

Date: September 11, 2003 04:47PM
How can we get the red light for FW25???????

Date: September 11, 2003 05:46PM
I still have problems with Mp417D downsamples..........the car gets black.

Date: September 11, 2003 07:32PM
Posted by: Paco
DEF, I had the same problem with the rain light in Viper's FW25, but I noticed today when I was racing at Monza, that when the car brakes, the light turns on, but after braking is goes back to the black square with the red bright around it...
And with MP4 17D I'm having the same problem, the car gets black, I tried to copy lod0 to the other lods, but it still does the same.

I'm against sigpics
Date: September 11, 2003 10:09PM
Posted by: ViperF1
I have moved the rainlight after the carshape , you can see . but in the game it doesn't.

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
Date: September 13, 2003 03:39PM
So this problem canĀ“t be solved???

Date: September 13, 2003 04:04PM
Posted by: Kill Me Not Speed
Yeah, DON`T GO OUT IN THE RAIN ! :)

Speed is a gift, use it wisely
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy