About installation problem of my 2003 cars

Posted by ViperF1 
About installation problem of my 2003 cars
Date: September 03, 2003 04:04AM
Posted by: ViperF1
To these players in GP4 Order.(an megapatch users)
Make sure that you have chose the GP4 Order to install.
I have checked the wad installer file , and there's no problem.

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
Re: About installation problem of my 2003 cars
Date: September 03, 2003 05:51AM
Posted by: Abstraction
yes there is with the bar and sauber, when u install sauber, its fine but when u install bar, it replaces both bars but also the second sauber, so i had to rename alot of files to make it work.

The Mclaren and williams gp4 install r buggered but it works perfected with out the wad installer.

Andrew. Australia.
Date: September 03, 2003 06:42AM
Posted by: jawwad01
i have no problems with your car .. They are great .

Problem with me was that your wad installer used to get NOT RESPONDING when i tried to install mp4/17 and f2003GA but that wasnt a concern , I installed the manually.

Thanks for your cars once again , and i hope you will return next year .

PLS atleast texture f2004 for next year.

Date: September 03, 2003 07:33AM
Posted by: checha
same as Abstraction but when i install the toyota it took 4 cars (minardi, and prost)

Date: September 03, 2003 08:04AM
Posted by: Timzaghi
the problem is: viper takes the williams lod for the mclarens(that would be in the original gp4) but the megapatch changed the values in the gp4.exe, so williams is now just williams...
I recommend that the megapatch users use the original order installer to install the cars.. so williams go to williams, and mclaren goes to mclaren, bar goes to bar, renault goes to renault, and sauber goes to sauber. That's how the megapatch works... Only Toyota have to be in arrows slot. So wait with that install.

Date: September 03, 2003 09:32AM
Posted by: patricio
Timzaghi: i've followed your procedure but the saubers, bars and toyotas give me problems...

i dont know what to do, i've tried every install possibility and only have problems with this 3 teams...

thks
Patricio
Date: September 03, 2003 02:20PM
Posted by: Timzaghi
ok, so the williams and the mclaren work in that way... ehm, i suggest you just use the files that you get in carshape and textures when you unpack the stuff, and manually install it with gp4master..

Date: September 04, 2003 05:15AM
Posted by: Abstraction
you'll find them in the windows/temp file, called rfx or something but u need to keep the wad installer open, so the files will stay there.

Andrew. Australia.
Date: September 04, 2003 06:32AM
Posted by: LarryM
I have not tried Sauber and Bar. Mclaren and Willims are mixed up no matter what I do. I am currently using an older version of williams. I have GP4 order.

Larry
AMD 3000+,Epox EP-8RDA,Ram 1536mb 333 DDr, Rad 9800 pro omega 2.4.96, dx9b, Audigy, MOMO FF,winxp
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy