Help please!

Posted by Dinga 
Help please!
Date: August 31, 2003 03:32AM
Posted by: Dinga
I've been working on a new add-on for GPxCinfo and have now come to a grinding halt. I have made the track data/map overlay screen for each track from Barcelona up to the Hungaroring(As seen onTV before the start of each Grand Prix).With GPxCinfo it's possible to have track specific images and all works well apart from having to turn screen off manually(ctrl+x). What I really need are images of the screen on TV for the following races:Melbourne,Interlagos and Imola so I can bring this project up to date and be as accurate as possible.Obviously I can get maps and info from any good F1 site but specifically need the TV style images. Anyone helping will be sent a cut down beta version to test before the full set is released at the end of the season.I'd post screenies but setting webspace up is looking tricky-I'm scared!!!
Re: Help please!
Date: August 31, 2003 04:17AM
Posted by: jawwad01
thats good (Y)

Re: Help please!
Date: August 31, 2003 01:11PM
Posted by: Dinga
Anyone?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy