problem with williams wheel by chunter

Posted by rahul 
problem with williams wheel by chunter
Date: August 29, 2003 07:35AM
Posted by: rahul
i downloaded the no lcd williams wheel by chunter........i updated the files in the cars.wad file but still the "leave the pits" and all the other options like the pitstop fuel options appear in the same place....they are not supposed to rite...they are supposed to appear in the mirror rite???? the only thing is that i had stiffler mum's williams wheel installed earlier which replaced my stwheel.tex...i dont have the original and chunters wheel didnt have that file ........so am i doing something wrong????? i replaced files in the cockpit and fonts folders....i downloaded v1 of chunters wheel...plzzz help me out some1...thanx!!
Re: problem with williams wheel by chunter
Date: August 29, 2003 02:18PM
Posted by: Caelen
the filesw that are associated with the lcd text dont go in the wad but in the fonts folder so check out the .pos and .uni files. i dont know if they come with the wheel or not, maybe a separate download
Date: August 29, 2003 02:48PM
Posted by: b-tone
i made the lcd remover, and you can get it from my site.
[www.we-do-design.com]

try the version there. the readme should tell all.
but Caelens right, they go in cars/fonts and cars/Idata. not the wad.

____
Tony

Date: August 30, 2003 05:02AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
Hey B-tone, I cant download any of the TV logos from your site, could you tell me where i could get them? :)

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: August 30, 2003 05:22AM
they should work from my site :( did for me.
try the dl section here. i think ive sent most of them in

____
Tony

Date: August 30, 2003 05:34AM
Posted by: Lanky-Lad
OK! Cheers! :) They're great! :D

"Treat others with respect and you too will be respected." Oac - ed'c dnia - E ys yldiymmo drec cyt. :)
Date: August 31, 2003 01:55AM
thanx...it's worked fine now.....but the thing is that now the options like leave the pits.fuel and others dont appear at all....shudn't they appear in the left mirror.....i saw a screenshot sometime back when it appeared in the mirror........coz i will need the options during pit stops to change pit strategy in game....plzzzz let me know if there is a way plzzzz....thanx!!
Date: August 31, 2003 02:31AM
appering on the mirrors depends on the cockpit shape used and the camera angels.
i'll produce a finalish version soon that should work any where.

____
Tony

Date: September 02, 2003 12:34AM
i have v4 cockpits by cealen...u'll be making a version for that 2??
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy