Question about cam editor

Posted by JonVic 
Question about cam editor
Date: August 26, 2003 04:01AM
Posted by: JonVic
I have been adjusting the wheel co-ordinates on dufferes mclaren 1994 when i realised that when i have changed the co-ordinates the car becomes obviously wider tracked due to the 1994 spec which had wider cars. I think i am correct in realising that when you change the width and position of the tyres and wheels this will always happen for all cars cause all the cars in my game that are 2003 ones with the exception of the 1994 mclaren and they all have wide track wheels now as well as the mclaren. Is it possible to keep the 2003 width cars but have one or two etc. cars with the 1994 widths or when you do it it always does it to all the cars, hope you follow this:)
Re: Question about cam editor
Date: August 26, 2003 04:32AM
Posted by: Beostar
asfar as i know anything about this :) (not much) You have to use the same width on every car. So i don't think its possible to have 1 or 2 cars with a different track.
Re: Question about cam editor
Date: August 26, 2003 11:36AM
Posted by: Lo2k
Exactly, tyres positions can only be defined once for all team, sorry.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy