@b-tone

Posted by Kill Me Not Speed 
@b-tone
Date: August 26, 2003 12:39AM
Posted by: Kill Me Not Speed
Hi,

Just downloaded your No-LCD thing off your site to use with stifflers num(thought it was mum but hey-ho) and have the split time showing at the bottom of the screen.

HELP !!

How do i get rid of it, i`ve tried editing the .pos file but it then appears in the middle of the wheel !.

Speed is a gift, use it wisely
Re: @b-tone
Date: August 26, 2003 01:48AM
Posted by: b-tone
everythings been moved off the wheel, but like the picture says, not far enough.
for the itc mod there'll be a new bug free (ha!) one.
be a week or two.

____
Tony

Date: September 01, 2003 01:46AM
Cheers,

But i really need to know what to edit to move just the split time differences?.

What i have done is edit stifflers mum wheel so that there is a extra lcd display under the lap time where i hope to but the split time differences in, but not sure which one to edit ?

Please help !!!

Date: September 01, 2003 02:03AM
Posted by: b-tone
these three lines refer to split times.
17SPLIT_TIME
30TEXT_SPLIT_TIME
30POS_SPLI_TIME

30TEXT_SPLIT_TIME is the position of the text defined in the uni file
30POS_SPLI_TIME is the position of the numbers.

so use a hex editor to change them. (or notepad and save as ANSI or UNICODE but i dont think that works. i use a hex editor)
if you take a screenshot of where it is by default and resize it to 1024x768 (i think - the default res anyway), then you can count how many pixels you need to move it.

but you can always use gpxpatch for split itmes

____
Tony

Date: September 05, 2003 09:00AM
WOW i`ve done it !!

Cheers m8, actually meant the split time difference not just split time, but i found it in the file.

WooHoo !!

Also managed to get rid of the text off the wheel, moved all of it to the dark area just below the LCD box so it can`t be seen.

As you can see, also refined the LCD box a bit :)

Thanks for all of your help !

One annoy thing is that AUTO GEARS symbol, any way of getting rid of that ?

Post Edited (09-05-03 16:03)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy