Posted by: Hakkinenf1
has anbody used the diffrente driving style for each driver
???
can any one give me the value for all the pigs...sorry drivers
Re: tweaker too
Date: August 23, 2003 06:42PM
Posted by: Madman271
I do! Many times.
And it will prepared to be expandable to different tracks, as Caelen requested few month ago.

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Date: August 23, 2003 07:32PM
Posted by: Caelen
good to hear, i thought youd forgotten but didnt want to seem pushy.
whilst your there madman a few questions about 2003 qual rule.
only just started playing with this and have a few points

.is it possible to drop out of accelerated time automatically, i keep missing my go
.can you make some kind of display showing the order then the above might not be necessary.
.is there anything in the 2003 qualifying rule that may cause the game to stutter, if i have the rule on - latest beta the game stutters whilst im qualifying but is ok in race and is ok if i remove the beta, ie normal qualifying.
.how can i use latest beta without qual rule on, i followed all instructions, and qual rule is default but still get 2003 qual rule, infact if i set 2003 rule on the game crashes before i get to the cockpit,

Post Edited (08-24-03 08:23)
Date: August 24, 2003 04:12AM
Posted by: watercolours
is there a tweaker that brings the qualification rules of 2003 to the game?

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
Date: August 24, 2003 04:02PM
Posted by: Madman271
1) auto disable accl. time: available either in v1.043 Beta 3 or v1.044 Beta 1
2) Order display only shown on internal debug mode and I disable it because may drop PO (drawing 22 lines on text)
3) If debug console turned on, use it when necessary because it drop PO.
4) In beta it is always on (except by deleting gp4tweak.dll file). In beta 3 it will be configured to be used (enabled) or disabled.

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Date: August 25, 2003 02:59PM
Posted by: Caelen
Date: August 25, 2003 03:17PM
Posted by: shatonska
caelen click 9 before accelerating time , then you can see the 2 pilots that make their try , and konwing when it is your time you can make the run , the problem is that not always you can disable the accellerated time , so you loose the run
ciao
Date: August 26, 2003 02:18AM
Posted by: watercolours
where can we get this file?

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
Date: August 26, 2003 03:26AM
Posted by: Beostar
have a question about the tweaking util aswell.

Anyone knows a good value to get realistic pitstops?
I was guessing 166 ms/per lap since I usually do pitstops of around 11-12 seconds with the current 200.

Anyone got any experience with this?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy