MP4\18

Posted by Hakkinenf1 
MP4\18
Date: August 23, 2003 03:35PM
Posted by: Hakkinenf1
Bojan do u realy think that all of us know how to tex there cars???
i need the car with its tex on

Post Edited (08-23-03 23:00)

-------------------------
gooooz fra ba
-------------------------
Re: MP4\8
Date: August 23, 2003 03:36PM
Posted by: ralphi
then get it with tex..

Date: August 23, 2003 03:41PM
Posted by: bojan_tarticchio
I uploaded tutorial about that template, it's all explained there.

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Re: MP4\18
Date: August 23, 2003 03:42PM
Date: August 23, 2003 03:56PM
so no already made tex for it
i mean there is but not mapped on the car??
Date: August 23, 2003 04:48PM
I'm sorry but I don't understand...you're saying that the shape isn't mapped?

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Date: August 23, 2003 05:07PM
Posted by: b-tone
try looking here:

[www.grandprix3.com]

____
Tony

Date: August 24, 2003 02:40AM
Posted by: markko
Jesus Christ!!! Its mapped and follow the instructions. I am complete beginner in this, I follow the instructions, had one problem (because I didnt follow instructions!) and it work amazingly. Its all mapped and ready for you. Bojan could not have made it any easier.

Date: August 24, 2003 03:51AM
Posted by: watercolours
i think he means (also i) that why there is not any mp4-18 texture for that shape while everybody (including bojan himself) is working to make fantasy car textures for that shape. it's a mclaren shape and there is bar, ferrari, williams, jaguar, etc (some are released, some are close to release) but there is just one group working on mclaren textures.

To Kimi... "You were the Chosen One! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. It was you who would bring balance to the Force, not leave it in Darkness"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
amd64 3200+ / msi diamond mainboard / 1024mb ddr400 / 128mb geforce 6600gt sli pci-e / samsung 160gb harddrive / asus dvd-rw double layer / asus cd-rw / coolermaster centurion 5 case / creative inspire 5.1 / microsoft wireless desktop set / lg 1780q tft
Date: August 24, 2003 04:17AM
Mclaren textures, as any other real car texture, requires time, much more than any fantasy car. I should check photos, be carefull about details and so on. And I didn't want to spend time on a test car.
BTW, details and shadings on template have nothing to do with details on real MP4-18 car, so making that car with this template is wrong, it wouldn't be accurate.

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Date: August 24, 2003 04:57AM
Posted by: littlejoe
Hi Bojan,

that´s the right way! You are the artist of GP4-Carpainting, but fantasycars or cars ´little bit near reality´(i don´t know how to say it better to understand) can we do self.
I think, community is not: bojan works hard on new textures and we all
are downloading. I believe community is: bojan shows the way and all who
are interested in carpainting try it. So we have a chance to become a reality community: bojan is the artist and we´re helping. More Carpainter,
more great textures, more fun, better GrandPrix4!!
That´s the right way i think. Look at GP2- and GPLSites! We can learn from these sites.

Cheers
littlejoe
Date: August 24, 2003 04:24PM
i thougt the car tex was already made ...
so there are no mp4 tex for your car yet???
because the car is white in my game
Date: August 24, 2003 04:31PM
Posted by: Timzaghi
lol, I made a big fault there, I thought the shadings and lines where based on the mclaren :(

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy