Just A Word Of Advice!

Posted by Daveyrat 
Just A Word Of Advice!
Date: August 23, 2003 07:19AM
Posted by: Daveyrat
Hello, I have been struggling with GP4 for the first time since I bought it about a year ago. Now before anybody screams 'USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!', I have, but to no avail. Problem is, yes you've guessed - white ferrari's, cockpits, sidepod air intakes, undertrays etc. This only happens when I try to install the patch, which I can't do properly because I'm told 'GP4 has already been updated.

Therefore I've been searching for the post (maybe from Morbid?) which explains how to uninstall/remove GP4 from my system. Having had no luck I would be most grateful if somebody jog my memory. I've done it before, but just cant think how to do it

Thanks in advance!
Re: Just A Word Of Advice!
Date: August 23, 2003 07:31AM
Posted by: Alex13
Simply uninstal GP4, and then delete your Gp4 related registry (Run>regedit) Then you should be able to install the patch

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Re: Just A Word Of Advice!
Date: August 23, 2003 08:46AM
Posted by: Beostar
go to run -> regedit
in regedit goto HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE -> Infograms -> Grand Prix4 -> 1.00 -> version

Then right mouse click -> change or something
and change the 66 to 64 (hexadecimal) and the patch will install in the directory it says : ... -> 1.00 -> Install Dir

Hope this helps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy