@Lo2k, Madman. Interesting info for Track Editors

Posted by Ianwoollam 
@Lo2k, Madman. Interesting info for Track Editors
Date: August 22, 2003 03:41PM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
Hi guys, I don't know if you've come across this yet, but whilst I was trying to find out how to edit positions for my Trackside camera sounds for each circuit, I stumbled across a folder called 'CrowdData'. I not entirly sure, but it looks like crowd sound profiles for each circuit, It looks like it has an angle and a distance from some point on the track for each grandstand where the crowd are located.

Theres a file for each circuit which I think could either be a problem/solution to track editing, as I'm thinking there arn't just track .wad and .dat to edit, also these .crd files as they are called.

Don't know if this is any benefit to you, but just making sure you are aware that it exists.

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
I though 3D Editor has feature to edit crowd (*.crd) data?
Or this is completely different than I though?

But I believe *.crd is used to positioning the sound sources. If you want dig more with sound, try playing with reverb data defined in \reverbdata\ folder as well as in track wad files.

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Re: @Lo2k, Madman. Interesting info for Track Editors
Date: August 23, 2003 04:12AM
Posted by: Lo2k
Nope, 3DEditor read .cfp files, not .crd ones wich are simili text files.
I was knowing they were existing but i'm not really working on sounds for now, thanks for the info anyhow :)

Just seeing that you knew that they existed :D I'm still having real trouble adjusting the positions for TSC 'microphones' as I like to call them, I don't suppose any of you two have come across them whilst editing the tracks have you?

Also, just a quick question, Is there any way to enable gearshift sounds in T-Cam through GP4Tweaker or something else? as this is a real pain!

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy