Just bought GP4 Need Help!!!

Posted by McDonough09 
Just bought GP4 Need Help!!!
Date: October 19, 2009 11:56PM
Posted by: McDonough09
Hey guys,

Had GP4 years ago but the game just got weared and teared!! Bought it yesterday and got my old computer fixed!! Just played it today and I just rememberd how brilliant it is!! :D

But recently I read before I bought the game, that it crashes sometimes and you cant edit the drives names like the previous GP games! :(

So am wondering seen as am a newbie to this website,

What patch should I use?? and where to get these patches?? And how do I put the patch in to the files that it needs to go into??

Any help would be really appreciated

Cheers guys

Liam
Re: Just bought GP4 Need Help!!!
Date: October 20, 2009 08:03AM
Posted by: mortal
The downloads area is currently down (we are on a temp server), so hike on over to gp4db.com and get CSM Zaz Tools, it has a patch downloader. Use that. Then get yourself one of the many great CSM mods and a trackpack. Read the GP4FAQ (pinned thread) for useful info.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: October 20, 2009 11:29AM
I just downloaded the 2009 mod, and it said i had to download zipper which i did cause the file wouldnt open without it and i extracted all the files to zipper but it says there are no files in the mod only the read me file that helps you to install the mod!!! :(
Date: October 20, 2009 01:59PM
Posted by: mortal
The mod is installed via CSM, there is nothing to unzip. Did I say download CSM?
If you downloaded a mod, it should be a cuh file, associated with CSM. Download CSM, I said that didn't I. ;-) And download gpx_patch latest version as well.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/20/2009 02:00PM by mortal.
Date: October 20, 2009 02:00PM
Posted by: msater
CSM is included in Zaz Tools, which mortal mentioned.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Date: October 20, 2009 03:10PM
Awh lads am dead confused!!! so will i download Zaz tools?? am sorry just not that good with that computer end of things
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy