2004 gp4.gamer.nl mod problem Help?

Posted by alonso0506 
2004 gp4.gamer.nl mod problem Help?
Date: October 20, 2009 12:50PM
Posted by: alonso0506
i just wanted to race a bit with my 2004 mod and when i started to the race on the grid before race i only Michael Schumacher and when i click on start or race the game crashes and i dont know how to fix it. I reinstalled the mod allready but it still the same so i hope you can help me. Thanks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"
Re: 2004 gp4.gamer.nl mod problem Help?
Date: October 20, 2009 01:01PM
Posted by: Bruce D
I had that problem to. The only way I solved it was to uninstall that mod and download the one at gp4db.com and use that one, which works fine.
Re: 2004 gp4.gamer.nl mod problem Help?
Date: October 20, 2009 01:16PM
Posted by: alonso0506
thanks i`ll try it man.So thanks ese.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And thats the bottom line cause Alonso0506 said so"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy