Uncommon pit communication files

Posted by Pirate 
Uncommon pit communication files
Date: August 17, 2003 03:13AM
Posted by: Pirate
I was racing at magny cours (Jordan) and I came into the pits, The pit crew went to work, As far as I could tell the front right hand wheel man gestured, and the pit comm was "wheel problem" it was then fixed and I got out of the pit, has anyone had this one before? I was actually coming around to complete a lap when I span off just at the pit lane entrance, I went into the pits sort of impromptu anyway, maybe thats why the comm file was used?
Re: Uncommon pit communication files
Date: August 17, 2003 03:15AM
Posted by: -qwerty-
No, that can happen, its a damn cool feature.....they do make mistakes, thought its not happened to me.

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: August 17, 2003 03:17AM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
There are alot more than you think! I've found tons of pit communications sounds in the .bnk file which I've never heard before. e.g. "Watch Your Speed" , "All The Data Looks OK, Have A Good One" and "Watch the Water Temp."

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: August 17, 2003 03:33AM
Posted by: Go Alesi
But they don't work for some reason!

In GP2 there are loads of pit communication files, but the game doesn't even have pit communications!

Date: August 17, 2003 04:16AM
Posted by: marcl
I had a fuel problem in my pit stop, i was quiet shocked when i heard it.
Date: August 17, 2003 07:53AM
Posted by: aquarius_varun
But i suppose the piterrors were removed in patch 9.6 ?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Date: August 18, 2003 05:04AM
Posted by: Pooky
is there any way we can make them use more audio files??

Date: August 18, 2003 05:40AM
Posted by: rayg
The problem I fond with the wheel & fuel errors is that it does'nt really hold you up like in real life. If it costs a second I would be surprised, It would be good that if there was a problem it would delay you by 5 seconds or something!
Date: August 25, 2003 01:19PM
Posted by: Peter Dunham
ive found its very team dependant , in doing 100% gp seasons and races in lower teams with higher chance of falier set the pit problems were very common for me, for eg. if i had a fuel problem but before the race chose auto pit stop stratagy it would send me out with what ever fuel i had gotten in and make me stop an extra time for fuel but if i custom set my fuel stop stratigy before the race it made me wait, never too long tho until i had the fuel for my set stratigy

Refuse to Lose
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy