ive found the file that controls bump map colour

Posted by Caelen 
Re: ive found the file that controls bump map colour
Date: August 15, 2003 03:18PM
Posted by: Caelen
lo2k, from your post above i gather you were able to edit the jam, how ? what program, im still having no success, theres also the following:
targrey3.jam,wetfade.jam which might have some effect on mirrors,
i checked with filemon and all these jams do get loaded so i assume theyre used somewhere.
changing the jams also effects the track colour when bump mapping off, I think track surface is a combo of DPRD6.jam with either bump map or tarmacmap, depending weather you have bumpmapping selected or not.
Date: August 15, 2003 05:01PM
Posted by: Caelen
i think it depends on what tool you use, on tool gives me a 24 bit .bmp and another jam edito by John Verheijen gives me 256 colour .bmps. but ive had no luck with either. ive tried editing BESTDRK5 as well as DPRD6, giving them the same pallette but still no luck, strange things happened when i edited BESTDRK5, i got spray coming off the track, with full dry weather and no rain- weird.
Date: August 15, 2003 11:38PM
Posted by: b-tone
i hope you'll release these and the improved skies soon. :)

____
Tony

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy