white cars and pale areas

Posted by darrenj 
white cars and pale areas
Date: August 08, 2003 12:09PM
Posted by: darrenj
I am using the 2003 cars.wad with alot of hi quality tex files.
When in races the jag cars are white as well as some parts of the tyres in and underbody structures are pale to white...... how do I stop this OR remedy it.................?
I got an f1graphics.cfg from this forum but the some cars were still white as well as the environmetal quality was quite low (tracks and surroundings)

===========================================================================
Core i7 920@ 3.8, 3x2gig DDR3 ram, GA X58 UD5 mobo, Powercolor ATI HD 5850 1gig, Cheiftec 750W, CM HAF 922 case.
Shop lifters of the world, unite and take over.
Re: white cars and pale areas
Date: August 09, 2003 02:55PM
Posted by: jon
I've got this, but in mine the Ferraris are white and DC's mclaren has a black sqaure over the number, and sometimes MS and JV's cars suddenly have Jaguar liveries when i'm right up behind them, and i've reinstalled everything but it still happens.

Re: white cars and pale areas
Date: August 09, 2003 03:35PM
Posted by: b-tone
if its white, it usually means a tex file is not there.
if its structural body parts, then something like Hi_carlight or Hi_carb or something.
white jags means a) you dont have Hi_jaguar.tex files. make sure you have the Hi_ bit.
or b) theres no lower lods. if its erwins jag, then you'll need to copy the lod_0 to lod_1..lod_4

____
Tony

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy