I just thought I may not able to create it yesterday , but now....

Posted by ViperF1 
finaly i can move for toyota
they have been talking to Frank Williams since last month
lol
no realy i allways wanted to play toyota but it was allways sucks

I couldn't find this in the shape preview pic....
I hope we will have this ferrari style thingy when you guys release the car

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Yes, Toyota run Ferrari style air vents on the side pods

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
u mean side pods ;)

wha ever do you mean jon? ;) :P

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
u bitch! ;)

edit it back NOW :|

lol

Andrew. Australia.
nah :P its funny :P

Ghostrider told me Eronix will make two versions of sidepods.
I may make another Jagaur or Jordan ( who want to supply a good carshape ? ) , or both , and I'm sure I'll make an MP4-17D ( very little modification to MP4-16) after this Toyota , but I'm sure I won't make Minardi , because too much sponsers and Bojan has already got a perfect one.

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
I wud like a jaguar with lower LODs because Erwins does not and it kills me FPS

I have a rather nice jordan, Duco Lammers i think?

But can anyone confirm we'll have these air vents?

AMD64 3400+ (running at 2,66ghz atm ;))DDR400 1gb(running at 433) Asus K8N-E Deluxe mobo, 6800ultra, Tagan tg-480w, Audigy 2Zs, Logitech Z-5500 speakers
Using X-aser Lanfire case with 5 fans inside cathodelights etc included aswell :P
Thanx viper, we need a new jordan carshape.Not against erik's but it insn't so perfect

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
I don't have any carshape of Jordan , I don't know , that only a wish of me ...
A bad news , eronix said that there's not new sidepod for toyota so far , but my textures in for the new sidepod , but I think we can solve that problem quickly..

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
I suppose it may not be a big work to add those slits(Again I suppose) so why don't Eronix add these things and we will have a better car.

Anyway good luck Viper.Hope to have a final version of all the cars before u leave. Anyway I got to leave too, School starts in sept and its the final grade.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
i also want to edit my posts without that stupid "Post edited (14-08-03 14:056)" Warning!!! (i know, i'm in the future...)

BTW, GR8 work Viper. DON'T STOP TEXTURING!!!

cool sig jginete..hehe...funny...

Can't Viper just draw the 'shark fins' on the texture? Just a thought because it would look fine and wouldn't inpact on PO because the the shape will still have the same numbers of faces. Just a thought going back to GP3 where all the pods, vents, slits etc etc had to be drawn on.

Please click my sig!
Agree, wouldnt some texture magic look almost as good with no PO hit ??

beside last thing im looking at as im passing a car is the detail in the shape on the sidepods

Refuse to Lose
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy