I just thought I may not able to create it yesterday , but now....

Posted by ViperF1 
I think I can manage it !
I have done all preparing of the TF103!
And I will finish it within one week!

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
oh man.... fantastic work you did there... well done, can´t wait to see it ready!

just the engine cover is a little higher on the real Toyota, isn´t it? I don´t know, the airbox just looks too huge, a little weird.... but I have no idea how to create these fantastics carshapes you make anyway, so I´d better stay quiet....heheheh.... greate work Viper!!!!

Now you CAN sponsor me, click picture and know how
:-o
great news, Viper!!!

Post Edited (08-07-03 06:19)

Awesome work!

Must have been long to do
I spent 3 days to work on the 2nd one
Then I knew how to make them quickly and extractly
then I spent 3 hours on working on the first one.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F.A.N.T.A.S.T.I.C!!!!!!!!!!!
WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o

No T-cam?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appartement en minicamping te huur in de Ardennen
www.Ardennengevoel.com
There will be.
I have upgraded the first texture , now 80% of the first one finished.
The rest work is easy !

The Carshape still needs quite a bit of work, but great textures.

Andrew. Australia.
great work but don't foget that the updated Toyota has the "shark pods" just like the Ferrari now,not sure if its both sides though

;);) ;););););););););););););););););););););););)

hot hot hot hot hot hot hot hot

Remember the legends
;);););););););)

:(:( """I am so happy""" (droopy style)

Great viper, thats great.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
hmm maybe its me but i think that the red needs to be a bit more dark

great looking car can't wait until it's released
Please don't include the shark gills, they increase my PO by ~20% (tested with F2003GA).

Great work Viper, all your cars look superb.
Viper please do include those shark gills kinda things on the sidepod and also the hole on the top through the car.

I don't wanna offend pzed22 but u can maybe put two versions, one with the gills and one without.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
love it, and yeah id love to see 2 versions of all cars released , the Super high Quality they release aswell as a slightly down graded version for those of us with dead old PCs, sometimes the Tex size isnt everything

Refuse to Lose
The last car that I need to complete 2003 season.. with Bojan´s fantasy Arrows 2003

Post Edited (08-07-03 22:25)

The last car that I need to complete 2003 season.. with Bojan´s fantasy Arrows 2003

there is a good 2003 Toyota isnt there? I run one!

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy