Little oddities

Posted by Piranha 
Little oddities
Date: August 06, 2003 07:23PM
Posted by: Piranha
I have recently encountered bugs that i cant seem to fix. THey are probably in that HUGE list that someone made when GP4 was first released, but i cant be bothered finding it.

1. When more than one car has a failure the problem types are overlapped in the LCD screen. i.e. if someone has puncture and then someone else gets a trans prob. The words transmission problem will be on top of puncture. THis persists for the duration of the race. Any fixes?

2. How come when you break ur wing/tyre etc the pit stop takes the same amount of time regardless. I know this happened in GP3 but its just annoying that you can get out in 9 secs after repairing ur front wing.

Thats it. Any fixes woudl be nice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I live to eat and eat to live!
Re: Little oddities
Date: August 07, 2003 08:14AM
Posted by: tux
num 1 is in the bug list :)

2 is strange ;)

Date: August 07, 2003 01:33PM
Posted by: Ellis
i went through the pitlane wall in spa today. Lost rear end over the kerbs at the second part of the bus stop, went nose first into the wall and it didnt register and i went through into the pit lane

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: August 07, 2003 01:36PM
hehe :)

and, in free practice, u can floor it out hte pits and hit the wall and u dont damage ure car at 100mph ;)

Date: August 07, 2003 03:06PM
no damage in pit lane isnt there?

Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: August 07, 2003 04:21PM
Posted by: Todays_Horse
Ive had the pitlane entry at spa thingy bob.

'The beak of Ayrton Senna's chicken is pulling ahead!' ~ Murray Walker
Date: August 07, 2003 04:28PM
"no damage in pit lane isnt there?"

well done ellis :) thats what i said ;)

Date: August 07, 2003 04:44PM
Posted by: Piranha
yes all and well, but anyone got a fix for the second problem?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I live to eat and eat to live!
Date: August 07, 2003 04:52PM
GP4tweaker i think

Date: August 07, 2003 06:07PM
Posted by: broders
ellis, ive done that spa thing loadsa times :D

-=-=-=-=-=-
VT Driver
Broders
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy