For Madman.....Tweaker Question

Posted by gap177 
For Madman.....Tweaker Question
Date: August 04, 2003 11:38PM
Posted by: gap177
I have 3 seperate installs of Gp4 on my HD....Gp4,Gp4-2002 and Gp4-2003.I use your tweaker utility for my 2003 season(qualifying rules etc).....I have followed your instructions(shortcut on the desktop) and my 2003 season has 3 lap qual. rule which is what I wanted but now my 2 other installs have it too.....which I dont want.Can you/someone tell me how to get rid of the 3 lap qualifying in my 2001 and 2002 seasons.Any help would be appreciated........Thanks.

Glenn

Glenn (Cdn)
Re: For Madman.....Tweaker Question
Date: August 05, 2003 02:04AM
Posted by: Lo2k
A simple solution might be to replace the exe for these 2 installations by a fresh (v1 or v1.02) one (As the no-cd decrypt you will find on the net).

Date: August 05, 2003 09:20AM
Posted by: Madman271
Are you using the beta?

The simplest way is by creating 3 GP4 Tweaker's shortcuts on the desktop, each for your installed GP4. Don't copy the exe to each other if you want separated tweak settings.

ps:
Thanks Lo2k. :)
That also a brilliant solution for starting from the clean fresh exe files.

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Date: August 05, 2003 10:45AM
Posted by: gap177
Thanks Guys...........All fixed,just replaced the exe and f1gamestate in the 2001 and 2002 season.Madman........great utility,works like a charm in my 2003 season.Keep up the great work guys.

Glenn
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy