Guys!I know this has been asked before but i need it

Posted by aquarius_varun 
Hi dudes,

I saw the france GP no tobacco BAR in a topic.I wonder if the guy who made it could post it for download.Becos I just discovered how to use track specific cars.wad.So I want to make my Gp4 a little more realistic.

Thanx
Bye

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
there is one at grandprixgames.org but is a rip off of vipers
Thanx for the message caelen, but I was unable to find it.
So can u please show me the path in detail.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Watch your yahoo email man, i have send you the Bar from france GP with NT.

Greetings Steven
Thanx for the files Steven.They are great.:)

yqw man
How do you use track specific cars.wad?
I have seen how to use it in the gpxpatch docs.There is a gpxtrack.ini file in ur gpxdata folder with the following contents

[TrackManager]
TrackSet=tracks.set
[Wad]
EnableTrackSpecificcarsWad=0
EnableTrackSpecificanimWad=0

Advanced options
These options are only available by editing gpxtrack.ini directly:

Track specific cars.wad files (GP4 only).
Enable it using key EnableTrackSpecificCarsWad under the [Wad] section. If set to 1,
GPxTrack will first check if a file exists that is named cars_<prefix>.wad, e.g. cars_Melborne2001.wad. If it does not exist, it will read the key CarsWadXX under the same [Wad] section, where XX is the track number, e.g. CarsWad01=cars01.wad for the first track. If that file does not exist, it will use the default cars.wad.

Track specific anim.wad files (GP4 only).
Enable it using key EnableTrackSpecificAnimWad under the [Wad] section. If set to 1, GPxTrack will first check if a file exists that is named anim_<prefix>.wad, e.g. anim_Melborne2001.wad. If it does not exist, it will read the key AnimWadXX under the same [Wad] section, where XX is the track number, e.g. AnimWad01=anim01.wad for the first track. If that file does not exist, it will use the default anim.wad.

this content is form the docs

Enjoy!!

use csm

____
Tony

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy