Prost car new texture?

Posted by Gill 
Prost car new texture?
Date: August 01, 2003 09:56AM
Posted by: Gill
Hi everybody,i wonder if anybody know or have a car skin to put on those slow and borring white cars on that Prost carshape in the MG PTCH 2003?

"When a driver wins his first Grand Prix,everybody is his friend,the moment he wins his second,he becomes a rival." Colin Chapman father of the Lotus team
Re: Prost car new texture?
Date: August 01, 2003 10:01AM
Posted by: patricio
where can we download one?
Date: August 01, 2003 10:08AM
Posted by: ingaer
Hi.I've downloaded from this site a very nice Bentley car. I simply renamed the .gp4 files in 'car lod...prost....gp4'. It's very well done and it's complete of pitcrew,menu art, etc. If you don't like it, some new cars to replace the white ones will be available soon on gp4italia.
bye
Date: August 01, 2003 10:09AM
Posted by: Madman271
Visit gp4italia English forum about MegaPatch 2003. There is FAQ about megaPatch. Read it before posting about megaPatch questions.

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Date: August 01, 2003 10:42AM
Thanks Ingaer ,i'll try it
Date: August 01, 2003 10:53AM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
I'm still waiting for the Honda F1 entered into Max Downforce's competition to be released, looks a beaut! Thats my replacement in the future :)

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: August 01, 2003 11:15AM
Maybe worth the wait, anyway i just finded a fictional Arrows Asiatech to fit in the Prost slot on this site.By the Ian,what a incredible sound patch,just amazing thanks a million

"When a driver wins his first Grand Prix,everybody is his friend,the moment he wins his second,he becomes a rival." Colin Chapman father of the Lotus team
Date: August 01, 2003 11:25AM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
:D Thanks Gill!

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy