Viper...What'sUp!!!

Posted by ramoats 
Viper...What'sUp!!!
Date: July 30, 2003 07:58AM
Posted by: ramoats
Viper, what happened to the english version of your site???

RA Moats
Re: Viper...What'sUp!!!
Date: July 30, 2003 09:45AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak
read the main page of grandprixgames.org

Date: July 30, 2003 12:01PM
His Japanese site is up and fine.....this sucks because the downloads section of Grand Prix Games .org hasn't worked properly for me for some time. When I click on a download I get a pop-up for Amazon.com, the GPGames.org window turns white with a yellow "enter" in the center. Then instead of the download begining, it goes back to the front page of GPGames.org
For example, if I attempt to download his new cockpit, the Amazon window launches, in the background the main window is trying to go to
[download.grandprixgames.org]
Then it says http 400 bad request and reverts to the front end.

Anyone have any notion why this might be happening to me?

RA Moats
Date: July 30, 2003 12:09PM
Posted by: Ellis

His Japanese site is up and fine.....this sucks because the downloads section of Grand Prix Games .org hasn't worked properly for me for some time.

Bruno is on holiday, but he knows about the problems. Give him time to get back and im sure it will all be in working order again soon

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 30, 2003 01:07PM
Cough---Cough....I'll try and (puff-puff) hold on.
It's (cough) tough without (cough,gag) good downloads....ARRgghhh!!!!..

RA Moats
Date: July 31, 2003 12:53AM
Posted by: variante_ascari
His Japanese site is up and fine
LMAO!!! it's chinese dude! :P

Date: July 31, 2003 04:10AM
Posted by: ViperF1
@His Japanese site is up and fine.....
I hate Japanese.:(

There're lots of Tradition Chinese character in Japanese character but no Japanese Character in Simpled Chinese.Also there's no certain kind of Japanese Character which looks like parts of Chinese character in any kinds of Chinese . If you know this , you will not mixed them up.

I'm working on my new site and I still havn't find a good place to store my files , so you can't download files on my site.

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
Date: July 31, 2003 05:23AM
Viper, My apologies.........although I might be ignorant in this case, I'm not uneducated. I apologize if I offended you.

RA Moats
Date: July 31, 2003 05:25AM
Posted by: ViperF1
It doesn't matter.
The same as you , I often mixed French and Italian and Spainsh up :p

F1GrandPrix.net - 1999 - 2003 Viper F1 Studio
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I will drive flat out all the time. I love racing." - Gilles Villeneuve
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy