Flickering screen

Posted by aquarius_varun 
Flickering screen
Date: July 28, 2003 07:49PM
Posted by: aquarius_varun
Hi guys,

When I select a track and go to its info screen the sreen starts flickering and I can't even see its scrollbar or any buttons.I have to press escape and go back.So far only this menu has the problems.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Re: Flickering screen
Date: July 28, 2003 08:09PM
Posted by: Ellis
I get this. Never really bothered bout it persoanlly

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 28, 2003 08:39PM
Ya Ellis, It really doesn't bother the game in any way.But I am just curious to know why it is happening

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dell Inspiron 9300, Intel Pentium M 1.86 ghz, 2 GB RAM, Windows Vista Ultimate, 256 MB Geforce 6800 Go, 1920x1200 screen res ;) (ooH YEAHH!!!) Saitek X-45
Date: July 29, 2003 01:51AM
Posted by: jp2
dont let every minor bug in gp4 bother you. you'll never be happy again.

why does it happen ? nobody knows. i bet some really stupid mistake in the coding. one that you just cant avoid and that is usually sorted out when testing a new software. but i doubt the testers ever went to the info screens (or went into the pits or drove a whole lap etc.).

greetings, jp
Date: July 29, 2003 01:57AM
Posted by: b-tone
what do you mean by info screen and flickering

____
Tony

Date: July 29, 2003 08:05AM
B-tone,

When go to the track select screen and u click the info button below, You will get another screeb with track info that screen is flickering.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy