Backfire explosions

Posted by sobpd1 
Backfire explosions
Date: July 26, 2003 03:08AM
Posted by: sobpd1
Is it possible to implement Backfire explosions into GP4 . Similar to what they have done with F1C 99-02
Re: Backfire explosions
Date: July 26, 2003 03:29AM
Posted by: LS.

Author: Ianwoollam
Date: 07-24-03 14:03

Well, heres a new massive GP4 sounds pack which changes:-

- External Engine Sounds
- Launch Control Sounds
- Internal Engine Sounds
- Gear Change Sounds
- Pit Limiter Sounds
- Ambience Sounds
- Surface Sounds
- Skid Sounds

Whilst we've also added TC Sound effects and Wind Sound Effects too. Thanks to Lo2K for his brilliant sample editor, and my new partner in crime! Mark Redden (markko)

Enjoy from the GP4 Sound editing team!

[gp4sound.web1000.com]

Ian

Note These come with the F1C converted engine sound effects, if you want the BMW SFX, then just download them from the link Below and insert into the game_snd.bnk file.

and remember. . . BACK UP YOUR GAME_SND.BNK AND ENGINEDATA FOLDERS!!!

(Extra BMW Internal/External SFX's V1.0)
[gp4sound.web1000.com]

LS's Tip of the week
ESSENTIAL OILS aren't essential unless you're an engine, a gearbox or a twat
Date: July 26, 2003 03:54AM
Posted by: kappie
"We are sorry, but the file you are trying to download is larger than the maximum length permitted under current network conditions. Please try again later when network conditions change. The file you were trying to download was 3121833 bytes. "

Can you fix whatever is required? I'm sure I'm not the only one keen to download this... :D
Date: July 26, 2003 04:17AM
Posted by: variante_ascari
erm...i think what he meant was...a real explosion, not sound :) just like what we have in GP3

Date: July 26, 2003 05:14AM
Posted by: fongu
took me days to get it...... if ya look at the gp4 sound update thread theres a backup link thanks to markko..... that works great.
Date: July 26, 2003 05:15AM
Posted by: Ianwoollam
"We are sorry, but the file you are trying to download is larger than the maximum length permitted under current network conditions. Please try again later when network conditions change. The file you were trying to download was 3121833 bytes. "

I've had to transfer everything to our backup server,but it seems to be ok now, just click the link below, and downoad the files off there.

Ian

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Date: July 26, 2003 05:44AM
Posted by: markko
Yep, sorry everyone, we had over 300 people go to our site, which made the bandwidth exceed the limit. we have moved now where it is unlimited

It should be fine now.

Click on the link next to my sig.

Date: July 26, 2003 06:04AM
Posted by: markko
Ok, yet another server problem. We are having real trouble finding a reliable server.

Download using those temporary links.

Sorry for any inconvience.

Markko

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy