WGP Season 2 || Last Race!! PG;102 || Do NOT delete!!!

Posted by MDBSnake 
WGP Season 2 || Last Race!! PG;102 || Do NOT delete!!!
Date: December 01, 2006 05:19PM
Posted by: MDBSnake
This is the new topic for the second season of World Grand Prix.

The season has started! Watch this thread for the races!

WGP 2007 calendar - *UPDATED!!*

Entered teams, engines, car numbers,place in the pits and tyre choice

PLEASE SEND ALL TEAM DATA TO ME, MDBSnake [MDBSnake@hotmail.com]

Files to include in the package
*Carshape files
*Car textures
*Driver helmets
*Driver contracts
*Team info
*Team logo

Optional
*Pitcrew
*Pitbox
*Presentation/Shakedown screenies
*Testing livery [interim car] to be send before latest tests on 6 and 7 January!! and If car needs to be used in X-mas race send before 20 December!!

Template for Driver contract

First Name:
Last Name:
Nationality:
Date of Birth:
Team Position:
Contact (email or GPG username):
Length of contract:
Details:

WGP Serie rules:

Team Transfers:
A team owner may transfer his existing team from either the W300 to the WGP or from the WGP to the W300 on the proviso that the team owner does not already own a team in the series he wishes to transfer to. This rule is designed to prevent team owners from owning more than one team in any one series.

Team Sales:
Teams may be sold off or ownership transferred at any time throughout either series.

Team Owners Responsibility:
It is the team owners responsibility to provide the Race Director with his team, ready to race before the season commences. Failure to do so will leave the team owners slot open and available to new teams.

Team ownership:
A team owner may own teams in either series. A team owner in one series may drive for another team in the same series or for a team in another series. A driver in one series may own a team in another series, or own a team in the series he/she drives in. A team owner is allowed to drive in one of his/her own team/s.

Drivers:
Drivers may not transfer until after the 4th Race in any season. Transfers can only be completed if the individual drivers' contract permits the transfer. Driver helmets: Drivers must supply their team owner with their helmet.

Engine Rules:
The WGP allows teams to use any engine, capped at 920Q,900R. New team entries will use 820Q,800R and the 1000 Failure range also applies. No team can exceed the max engine cap of 920,900 which is reached by added teams total driver points using the formula described in the WGP points system. Existing WGP teams that have completed the current 06 season will carry forward a reduced percentage of their current BHP for the 07 season.

Livery and advertising:
A car may advertise Tobacco sponsorship, applies to either series. Liveries may NOT be changed dramatically unless all other team managers agree.

Car numbers & Pit garages:
Team owners will number their cars. Numbers are decided by the Constructeurs Championship, the Champion will have number 1 even if his team didn't win the constructeurs. All cars must display their numbers, on the nose and on the rear wing end-plates. Pit-lane slots are decided by the Constructors Championship. Team owners are encouraged to supply pit-crew, garage and pitbox for inclusion to the series.

Carshape:
Any shape is permitted.

Tyres:
Teams may choice wheter they use Dunlop or Bridgestone, during the season this can be changed but before it will happen the race director need to receiver an update on the car livery as logos need to be changed.

The Calendar:
Follows a fictional calendar following the F1 dates, with the exception of a pre-Christmas no points Race. Test Sessions ie: Winter/Summer testing, will be run at the discretion of the Race Director.

The championship points system for the WGP
30 points awarded to the driver who crosses the finish line first, 25 for second place, 20 for 3rd place, 19 points for fourth and so-on with 1 point awarded for 22nd place. A DNF is just that, no points will be awarded for a DNF. The winning points of each driver are added to his/her ability and subtracted from the range within the perf file which is released prior to each race.

WGP points system for teams:
A teams total winning driver points are added together, and subtracted from the failure range, this number is also divided by four, the resultant number is then added to the BHP. This is done until the BHP cap is attained. See WGP Engine rules for further engine cap details.

The 2007 WGP Starter perf for new drivers & teams:
[Team #00]
Name=XXXXXXXXXXX
Performance=820,800,1000 Q & R & F adjusted throughout the season, unless the BHP cap is reached.
First Driver=21,Driver XXX,16020,600,16050,600
Second Driver=22,DriverYYY,16020,600,16050,600

Race Directors:
The Race Directors are the most important members of the series: They compile the wad, they run the races, they post the screenshots and the all important results. No dispute over the race can be entered into after the race has been run and the the results have been posted. The Race Directors results are final and binding. It is from these results that the Race Steward compiles the perf file for the following race.

Race Steward:
Compiles the perf files for both series, manages the rules for both series. Organises the running of both series.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*

Edited 63 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2007 09:11PM by mortal.
Re: World Grand Prix - Season 2 [Sticky please =D]
Date: December 01, 2006 05:39PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Can I get involved in this or are all the spaces taken? Also is it on or offline. Sorry if this has been answered in previous topics.

Best Regards,

Mike.
Date: December 01, 2006 05:52PM
Posted by: warringtonj
What Mike aka Hondaf1fan said lmao Driver if possible

[makephpbb.com]

Join the friendliest site in the GP4 community
Date: December 01, 2006 06:06PM
Posted by: R0b3rt0_38
helmets on 05 shape or 06?

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Date: December 01, 2006 06:34PM
05 Rob ;-) (arai+wing)

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
Date: December 01, 2006 06:50PM
Posted by: Monza972
looks like i'll have 2 join next year. No Car Painted. Also if you are a team manager are you allowed to have your self as a driver?
Date: December 01, 2006 06:58PM
Posted by: Nickv
Look in the rules posted, it's all there ;-)
Date: December 01, 2006 06:59PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Would any team manager allow me to be their test driver please?

Best Regards,

Mike.
Date: December 01, 2006 07:38PM
Posted by: Ashers
I cant do carshapes and that malarky but if a team needs a tester or driver im up for it.
Date: December 01, 2006 07:38PM
Posted by: gildoorf
Hi there

I´m glad Piranema is on calendar...

Best regards for everyone

Cheers!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2006 07:39PM by gildoorf.
Date: December 01, 2006 07:47PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Isn't that the one really hard to overtake? Why not Pasagarda or Ukbar? :p
Date: December 01, 2006 08:40PM
Posted by: Overgone
Wicked now I just need to paint a car ;)

[www.purevolume.com]
Date: December 01, 2006 10:18PM
Posted by: Senna
Rico Racing's car is almost ready :D

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."
Re: World Grand Prix - Season 2 - 25 Dec X-Mas Race SPA
Date: December 01, 2006 10:49PM
The topic is sticky thanks to vader :) looking forward too the car Senna ;-) don't rush it off ;)

Date: December 01, 2006 11:31PM
Posted by: mortal
Great thread starter Maikel ;-)
Can you post the new perf, I'm sure everyone is hanging out to see what their performance is going to look like for the first test.
SCR wants a WGP test driver, pm driver data to me and send your helmet files to Maikel aka MDBSnake, or is it to Byron, I forget lol :-) Test driver will take #2 driver for any tests. Matt Houston is #1 test driver.
Good luck everyone, well it doesn't really matter as SCR is going to win it all this season :-P That'll probably go down as the wrorst prediction ever.....

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: December 02, 2006 08:46AM
That'll probably go down as the wrorst prediction ever.....

Yes, kinda ;)
Maikel, if you compile the new wad and do the test sessions and xmas race then il do the real season;-) if you want ofcourse:P

Date: December 02, 2006 09:16AM
I think it's better you both do them, so we don't have to skip races if the director doesn't have time.
i dont mind, but atm i like it that i dont need to run wgp^^

Date: December 02, 2006 11:27AM
At least i'll be running the planned schedule Byron like u said, and I am sure we can work out the real season together ;-)
Till now all team data needs to be send to me and I'll make the wad ready for the X-mas race and test session (gonna search for the X-mas helmet ;) lol)
@Senna, in case you haven't finished and sended the car before the first test...could you tell me which shape so I can make a blanco test interim car, else Rico Racing has to wait longer ;)
I already received a car from Dean, just need to know or he wants me to use it in the Test sessions :)

Performance to be posted soon ;-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy