Cam Editor 5.9 Query

Posted by Buzz Hornet 
Cam Editor 5.9 Query
Date: July 23, 2003 05:42PM
Posted by: Buzz Hornet
I have a problem using Cam Editor 5.9 for some reason.
I download's Wai and Bojan's Sauber and wanted to have the rims black like their preview.

I have used Lo2K's editor before and been able to change tyre brands, and drivers arms, camera settings and such but for the life of me I can't change the rims to black.

Firstly I imported all the settings, it showed the Sauber with a silver / white rim and I simply change the colour to black. I than export - but nothing they remain silver / white.

I have the cars installed in their original GP4 order. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

To finish first, first you have to finish
Re: Cam Editor 5.9 Query
Date: July 24, 2003 12:37AM
Posted by: fongu
For some reason, you cant use pure black, you need to use the RGB value of like 1 for red green and blue. For some reason my silver comes up with a weird light blue using caelens rims, but i have no idea why, coz they're fine with others.
Date: July 24, 2003 01:02AM
Thanks for the reply...

So what the settings closest to black...
would you know what to use...

Thanks

Date: July 24, 2003 11:11AM
when ya click on the colour, on the bottom right theres a set of six numbers. On the right, the red, green and blue values, just type in 1 for each of em.
Date: July 24, 2003 03:44PM
Thanks fongu,

Thanks for the tip, it even worked. Thanks very much.
I wonder if Lo2K is aware of this issue, I tested with a few other colours and they seem to work fine, as you pointed out just the pure black doesn't.

Thanks again....

Date: July 24, 2003 04:18PM
no probs, i think its been mentioned before on here, but anyways its not that much different!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy