cc & bhp question

Posted by b-tone 
cc & bhp question
Date: July 22, 2003 06:13AM
Posted by: b-tone
i've set the bhp to 500 and its very easy to go faster than the cc cars. especially on breaking.

are they programmed to apply brakes at a certain point of the corner, or do they relate it to speed/bhp?

____
Tony

Re: cc & bhp question
Date: July 22, 2003 06:21AM
Posted by: Vader
You can answer it yourself. Raise bhp to 2000 and see if the CCars get the corners. If the braking distance doesn' change you'll know the answer. Anyway, it sounds like fun trying to find out.;

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: July 22, 2003 07:08AM
Posted by: b-tone
good idea vader.
and much fun :)

i set it too 2500 and all the cars alternated between 1st and R and crashed spun drove off etc.
2 or 3 made it across the start line. i found one round the back spinnig his wheels.

i managed to go from 2000 to 17000 rpm in about 0.02 seconds but would need some setup changes to take full advantage of the new engine power.

but i did notice my braking points were about the same as with 500. altho i couldn't take corners to well.

heres the grid seconds after the lights went out:

i think i remeber reading something about this once. is there any search feature here?

____
Tony

Date: July 22, 2003 07:13AM
Posted by: tux
"is there any search feature here?"

W0000000000000000000000000T????????? :-o

Date: July 22, 2003 09:21AM
Posted by: Peter Dunham
ummmm ive only not long found this forum so excuse the ignorance

WHAT IS THAT MOD AND WHERE DO I GET IT :D

ive been waiting on the Alfa 47 mod but that looks cool

cheers
Date: July 22, 2003 09:28AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

that is the ITC 1996 mod by B-tone

he hasnt released it yet i dont think

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy