GP4 Tweaker Beta 2
quafling order
in my game
the tow ferraris r allways to come out first
but today
Michael did the first lap
so i quite the game and saved and got back to descktop
so when i load the qoulafing again
it turned around after Michael there was the minardis(22-23)
then toyota
..i though it may help u madman
Re: beta..order
Date: July 16, 2003 05:51PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
forgot to post it in my other message madman, but when a car get a failure in qualifying then it screws up big. The qualifying never ends then. Its then that it keeps going from 3 mins to 4 mins and back to 3 mins even when the marshall have pushed the car away ! With delpanel if you press the key 9 you can see that the time of the car the marshall pushed away keeps running and it does that forever, never stops so never ending the qualifying !!!

Greatings Steven Aka bigbrother
Date: July 17, 2003 08:38AM
Posted by: Madman271
To HakkinenF1:
Fixed update can be downloaded in my website if you interesting playing with car orders. :)

To Bigbrother:
At the moment I detect if car crash when they resetting back to the paddock. In theory, it should be trigger next runner to prepared.

In next beta 3 I'll try to use different approach such as detecting car damage. But this is complicated because I should split major damages (such as loose wheel) and minor damages (broken wings).

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Date: July 17, 2003 08:47AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

does it matter how u detect the damage really madman? except for the player, the Comp cars always decide to go SOOO frekkin slow when ANY damage triggers.

Date: July 17, 2003 08:57AM
Posted by: Madman271
Damage status has been mapped by GP4 using 2 bytes of bit-flags. These bytes is then used to trigger damage events, such as message text, blinking lamps, smokes, etc.

In reality, doesn't matter who's right but most important is who's left.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy