Re: Grand Prix 4
Date: July 16, 2003 06:44PM
Posted by: variante_ascari
lol Jon ;)
erm...NO SAFETY CAR! :)

Date: July 16, 2003 06:49PM
Posted by: Ellis
I think boo boo #3 is da big one in my opinion. The whole GPx series was made to be uneditable

We already addressed this. Wot other game have u seen that has a helmet cam? Drive thro penelties, 2003 Qualifying order. We can edited almsot every single thing except from tracks

go go alonso, your walking on thin ice, u have a short temper it appears, please do calm down (altho i do see your point)

TETSUO, F1C may not be as realistc as GP4 in our opinions, this is no excuse for calling people muppets.

Calm down people

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 16, 2003 07:40PM
Posted by: dave
Boo Boo number 8: I'm slow

I have that on my game too. Dont seem to be able to fix it!!

Date: July 16, 2003 07:41PM
Posted by: Fieroboy
Ellis wrote:

>
> We already addressed this. Wot other game have u seen that
> has a helmet cam? Drive thro penelties, 2003 Qualifying order.
> We can edited almsot every single thing except from tracks

Ellis... I'm making that observation strictly on the fact that not everyone has a talent to make a sim editable. So right outta box you can't edit GPx. unless you posess editing skills which not everyone has (including me)
Date: July 16, 2003 07:44PM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

hehe muppets

my fav is muppets from space, that movie kicks ass

Date: July 16, 2003 08:41PM
mmmm....let's go meet this Yankee Muppet :) - Felix Desouza in 51s State

Date: July 16, 2003 09:02PM
Posted by: Ellis
Ellis... I'm making that observation strictly on the fact that not everyone has a talent to make a sim editable. So right outta box you can't edit GPx. unless you posess editing skills which not everyone has (including me)

Its impossible to edit any games without programs created by the communities

GP4 cars and shapes are easy to install - download them and use one of the MANY wad programs. GP4 Master is the orgional but i recommened Easywad for beginners and people who do lots of work involving rebuilding it alot

GP4 is easy to mod now, all you need to do is READ the readmes that come with stuff

No sim is editable out the box, it just doesnt work like that. F1C is the most editable, but track editing still takes a new program

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 17, 2003 01:24AM
Posted by: jp2
1. ctd's
2. no track editor
3. some minor bugs i somehow got used to
4. no track editor
5. no track editor

no other complaints to be honest. physics are great, sensation of speed and frame rate is ok, even on my older system.

greetings, jp
Date: July 17, 2003 01:33AM
Posted by: badi
1.) Box is too big for my shelf
2.) Is endangering relationship with GF
3.) Doesen't want me to go to bed early > not enough sleep
4.) creates too many jealous EA followers
5.) keeps me away fom IL-2 FB

SAUBER will be back!
Date: July 17, 2003 01:39AM
lol Badi! :D

Date: July 17, 2003 01:43AM
Posted by: b-tone
haha
i'll add 2 & 3 from badi's list

____
Tony

Date: July 17, 2003 02:37AM
Posted by: MysticalCrayon
MaNaMaNa!!!!!!

Date: July 17, 2003 04:30AM
Posted by: jawwad01
Read an F1 C review on a site there will be no EA f1 games any more , so forget the Graphics , i mean Classic Cool graphics like Gp4 .

1.)No Good 3d Card yet , but still.
2.)Great Great Graphics
3.)20 fps , no stopping gp4.
4.)My Freinds Say they dont like EAs F1 games crap , and when they see me play gp4 , reaction= WOW , COOOL , DO YOU HAVE THE CD
5.)I play it too much.

The search Button is great , it sorted all of my problems and helped me achieve COOOOOOOOOOOOOOL graphics with 20 fps . This forum is great.
THANKS TO ALL.

I ONLY LOOK FOR good points of gp4 rather than bad points which are less than good Points , so for me GP4 RULES.

Date: July 17, 2003 05:37AM
No sim is editable out the box, it just doesnt work like that.

Papyrus ICR2 paintshop= editable
Papyrus Nascar Series Paintshop= editable
GPx No Paintshop= noneditable
Date: July 17, 2003 05:43AM
Posted by: marcl
ok so f1c has been out for what 2 weeks and we have new cars, new tracks.
Date: July 17, 2003 07:01AM
Posted by: tax dodger
the only problems i have with gp4 is that my pc cant run it very well, and i suck at all this 'really easy installing cars' stuff.

track editing is another one, but my main problems arent really a fault of the game. its a good game, and im sure i would love it if i had a better pc and could sort out how to put new cars in

TAX DODGER ;)
Date: July 17, 2003 08:15AM
Posted by: Marcow_nl
What is the problem, GP4 may have its minors, i also think it's too heavy for my system. But hey, that's my problem and not GP4's. It's a great game and it is made editable by all the fans on this site. All editors are free to download, would you pay tons more for the game if it included all editors?

Isn't it great that all those people make effort for absolutely no charge? Come on! GP4 is great. It is however a game. If you find it not good enough, go to the real track and buy your real F-1 car to race. There everything is real!

Post Edited (07-18-03 10:48)

Ibanez guitars played by people like Joe Satriani and Steve Vai make me wanna go fast!!

Come and compete to other GP3 hotlappers [www.gp3Hotlaps.tk]
Date: July 17, 2003 08:49AM
You won't get a disagreement from me Marco. Gpx series is the best out there for yrs!!! But that doesn't mean the game can't be improved on. Think about it if GP5 was released today with a safety car but same gfx engine and physics, 9 out of 10 people would buy it. I mean how many GP releases does it take to get a safety car, isn't realism that makes a sim???? i think it's a developers $$$$$ scam to see how many releases $$$$$$ they can get away with untill public demand or competion forces them to give what the public wants in a sim.
Date: July 17, 2003 08:57AM
Posted by: jawwad01
I personally believe Gp5 will Come one day .

Date: July 17, 2003 09:12AM
Posted by: marcl
Was it Gp2 that had no rain?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy