Grand Prix 4

Posted by Räikkönen 
Grand Prix 4
Date: July 16, 2003 11:51AM
Posted by: Räikkönen
Grand Prix 4

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Grand Prix 4
Date: July 16, 2003 11:54AM
Posted by: Pooky
u forgot:

the 100,000 bug list;)

Date: July 16, 2003 11:54AM
Posted by: Vader
Dodgy physics - At some camera angles, the car looks as if it

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: July 16, 2003 12:04PM
Posted by: tux
yup, its the collision system ;)

Date: July 16, 2003 12:19PM
Posted by: villej
you are right vader.

My photo gallery: [viltzu86.deviantart.com]
Date: July 16, 2003 12:20PM
Posted by: tax dodger
so the guy didnt know the exact phrase, thats no reason to start questioning his competance. he is a customer who has bought this game, and he wants to get his opinion across. dont shoot him down cos he got a word wrong

TAX DODGER ;)
Date: July 16, 2003 12:24PM
im afreid i gotta disagree with nuibmer 3 now.

the only thing uneditable is tracks.

we can easily change, carshapes, car textures, physics, performances, menu backgrounds, menu languges.

we even have what other games (so far ;)) dont have.... a helmet cam :)

if we had a track editor, then this game will be as editable as the other gpx games, if not more flexible

Date: July 16, 2003 12:32PM
Posted by: Vader
He did not just forgot the phrase, he puts the blame on a wrong part of the game. Physics bugs would be severe. A collision bug (only in one camera view) is not that worldshaking.

If he says "physics are bad" he arouses wrong impressions in those who read it. They will think "If physics are dodgy, I'm not goimg to buy the game". the same person could, however, live with a dodgy camera view, probably without even noticing it in the first place. If you ask me, I never heard about such a complaint before, so it cannot be that worse.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
Date: July 16, 2003 12:35PM
Posted by: Pooky
oh suit you sir!

Date: July 16, 2003 12:53PM
Posted by: Morbid
customer who has bought this game

We didn't sell the game, and nobody pays us to be here, so we have no obligation whatsoever to bow down to "customer services", and other capitalist a$$kissing profit maximizing strategies.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
Date: July 16, 2003 01:03PM
Posted by: b-tone
1. *Un-optimised graphics engine

2. Dodgy physics - At some camera angles, the car looks as if it

____
Tony

Date: July 16, 2003 01:24PM
Posted by: b-tone
10. one wheel base limit.
11. only 11 and not 22 teamart car pics
12. no individual steering wheel
13. no hands on wheels (yet)

____
Tony

Date: July 16, 2003 01:40PM
lol.

suprised no ones said

14. no safety car ;)

Date: July 16, 2003 01:47PM
Posted by: sasjag
14. no safety car

Sim

All Hail The New York Giants - Winners of Superbowl XXI, XXV and XLII!

"I'd love to know what goes on in that crazy head of yours sometimes, Sim..." - Locke Cole
Date: July 16, 2003 01:52PM
Posted by: tax dodger
morbid, i aint got a clue what you just said, i think you mis understood my comment though

TAX DODGER ;)
Date: July 16, 2003 03:11PM
Posted by: -{TETSUO}-
Unoptimised graphics my arse it's the fact that the cpu is being chewed up by 11 teams useing the same physics as the player and a very advanced AI system.

Dodgy Physics? Cars floating? When? never ever seen this.

Wheels that sink into the ground. Well ive only ever seen this in gravel traps aaannnnndddddd isn't that what wheels do in gravel.

safety car would NOT work. Quite banging on about it.

Not very editable well neither is Indiana jones go slag that off too.

What is this pick on GP4 week to compensate for the shite F1c that muppets hgave bought?

The clouds will part and the sky cracks open and god himself will reach his F***ing arm through JUST TO PUSH YOU DOWN JUST TO HOLD YOU DOWN
Date: July 16, 2003 04:04PM
Posted by: Xero
Cars floating isn't collision problems! Remember, the physical track and the visual track are different! They simply overlap eachother! Obviously, they are not identical!

Date: July 16, 2003 04:12PM
Posted by: Fieroboy
I think boo boo #3 is da big one in my opinion. The whole GPx series was made to be uneditable. So if you cannot create hacks like most people, how the F#%k are you suppose to paint a car???? Most sims allow you to paint your own livery, but not Crammond , he figures paint schemes don't change in F1 and if they do buy GPx even tho it's always F%$&*ng years behind!!!
Whew... I feel much better now.
Date: July 16, 2003 05:00PM
Posted by: go_go_alonso
TETSUO

I appologosed for being rude towards you, but calling me (and others) a muppet just because we may like other games that arnt GP4 is just being god damn ignorant.

I think the major **** sturrin in this forum is not from F1C and other sim appriciaters, its from the single minded twats like yourself that cant accept that there other sim games on the PC

Post Edited (07-17-03 00:01)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Fernando Alonso - The only Spanian to win a Grand Prix.
Fernando Alonso - The Youngest Driver to win a Grand Prix.
Date: July 16, 2003 05:10PM
quit whinning ladies ;)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy