A Good Prost...

Posted by Toby Burke 
A Good Prost...
Date: July 15, 2003 03:08AM
Posted by: Toby Burke
Did anyone ever do a 2001...or even a proposed 2002, Prost APxx? I seen a pic of what the '02 one would have looked like at GPx Carpainting in one of the threads, but no file. I haven't seen one posted anywhere else for download, but thought that some of you talented car makers might have one collecting dust on your HD's. Was wanting to do a 2001 .wad, if possible.

Oh, Thumbs Up! to Zaz, the creator of Easywad. I don't think there is a way you can get that wrong...:) By far, the simplest tool to use in GP4. Probably should start a new thread to thank him...:)
Re: A Good Prost...
Date: July 15, 2003 04:10AM
Posted by: bojan_tarticchio
I have one unfinished Prost for 2001. No details on it but still much better than original. Mail me if you want it...

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Date: July 15, 2003 04:11AM
Posted by: dreams come trulli
Yes, I want it as well Bojan?
Date: July 15, 2003 04:16AM
OK, I'll upload it and post a link later. But be warned it's very wip and far from quality of my recent cars...

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Date: July 15, 2003 04:41AM
Posted by: b-tone
sounds good.
i was jsut thinking of doing a 03 prost.

____
Tony

Date: July 15, 2003 04:48AM
Many thanks, Bojan. I'm sure it's worlds above the in-game Prost. Things looks like a Malibu Grand Prix car.

Something told me that someone probably had one of their HD somewhere...:)
Date: July 15, 2003 06:19AM
Posted by: Abstraction
What do u think of this supposebly 2002 Prost?

Andrew. Australia.
Date: July 15, 2003 06:43AM
Posted by: dreams come trulli
Very nice idd!!
Date: July 15, 2003 06:44AM
whered that come from??
looks alright

____
Tony

Date: July 15, 2003 06:47AM
Posted by: Ellis
Textures could be better but the deisgn is nice (not saying u cud do better cos my textures arent any better :)

Racing Is Life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting
Jesus may be able to heal the sick and bring the dead back to life, but he can't do shît for low fps
Date: July 15, 2003 08:13AM
I'm really sorry, I don't have that 2001 Prost anymore, who knows what happened to it...

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Date: July 15, 2003 08:56AM
is that yours, Andrew?
released yet?

____
Tony

Date: July 15, 2003 09:12AM
Posted by: gap177
I agree.........still needed for a complete 2001 season are Prost,Jordan,Jaguar,Minardi,Sauber,Arrows and their NT variants.The default carshapes are ok but the textures need some serious updating.

Glenn
Date: July 15, 2003 01:53PM
Posted by: GLD
i really like that new prost.....it does need some more sponsors though....like more engine supplier logos, bridgstone 'b's' etc. I'm assuming that repsol is also the oil supplier ( i know its a giant spanish oil firm lol, which would mean pedro de la rosa would drive for prost 'cos his main backer is/was repsol). So anyway, yes i like it lol.

Please click my sig!
Date: July 15, 2003 03:25PM
Posted by: checha
i want that car,,,

Date: July 15, 2003 03:42PM
Andrew,

That's the one I seen at the GPx Carpainting forum. Very nicely done! I always had a soft spot for the Prost team, it being headed by one of my favorite drivers. While Alain Prost might not have been able to match Senna in the emotion department, he was the thinking man's driver.

Are you by chance going to make that available for download? While it's not a 2001 model, it would none the less make a fine addition to anyone's GP4 .wad (Why in hell did Crammond decide to name that a .wad? Talk about the possiblilities with that one...:))
Date: July 15, 2003 05:29PM
Posted by: Abstraction
i'm asking joostingt if i can release it because he only gave it to me to try adn make the textures better, its also based on bojan and wai's minardi, so i have to get premission from them too :/

here r some more pics... it's finished but its pending on the authors...

Andrew. Australia.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy