Hey, question here..

Posted by Ninjer 
Hey, question here..
Date: April 17, 2007 03:54PM
Posted by: Ninjer
Hey guys.

I saw GP4 in the shops the other day and decided to give it a try for that lovely price.
However, I remember back in the GP2 days it was possible to update the cars and tracks to the latest season ones.
Can anyone give me a hand if it's still possible? I want to get all the 2007 stuff or 2006 stuff.

Thanks in advance :)

(If possible, also a walkthrough if it's possible to change your HUD as well. Or pinpoint me to a walkthrough I may have overseen)

:)
Re: Hey, question here..
Date: April 17, 2007 03:57PM
Posted by: Sapo
Hi and welcome,

it's slightly more complicated updating cars etc. in GP4 than in GP2, but the results are therefore way more satisfying.

Start here first, you might find al you need to know here:

[www.grandprixgames.org]

Some say... he's even smaller than 20kb.
And some say... he's so offensive he could get you into trouble...
The only thing we know is that he's called...

THE SIG

Felipe Massa, World Champion 15:34:11pm- 15:34:21pm.
Date: April 17, 2007 03:58PM
Posted by: Gusgus
Hello,

You can have a look at the GP4 FAQ, a sticky thread which I'm sure will answer all of your questions. Follow the link and have fun : [www.grandprixgames.org]

My workthread here
Date: April 17, 2007 04:12PM
Thanks for the fast and civil replies! Just one more question, are the 2007 session cars all available somewhere or do you have to download them seperately!?

That's all, I'll go find my answers in stickies for as far as possible ;)
Date: April 17, 2007 04:16PM
Posted by: Gusgus
As of now, there is no completely new 2007 car out, only 2007 liveries on 2006 shapes or reworked 2006 shapes with 2007 livery. But some cars are in preparation.

My workthread here
Date: April 17, 2007 11:39PM
Posted by: mortal
And welcome to the forums m8 ;-) btw, just how much was the luverly price?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: April 18, 2007 11:33AM
€5,- :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy