Pedals not working

Posted by sharkticonnz 
Pedals not working
Date: April 08, 2024 06:31AM
Posted by: sharkticonnz
Hi All, Just wondering if anyone has any tricks I can try. So my pedals work in the setting calibration page (controller b) on all 3 different axis fine - note I have to press fire with controller a (different brand wheel). But when I enter a track they dont seem to do anything and am wondering if there is anything I can try do, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Setup:

Windows 11 version 1.02

Moza R9 racing wheel (Controller A)
Sim Jack Pro pedals. (Controller B)

Thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2024 06:32AM by sharkticonnz.
Re: Pedals not working
Date: April 22, 2024 04:08PM
Posted by: DaSilva
Did you put the pedals to 'combined' in the settings? That is required for GP4.
Date: April 24, 2024 02:33PM
Posted by: salvo
Hi I also have the same problem I have a Ferrari addon Thrustmaster wheel and the TL-CM Pedal Set Axes combined I have to do it within the game, or in the steering wheel software that is in the control panel?
Date: April 24, 2024 02:36PM
Thank you so much if you can help me :)
Date: April 25, 2024 08:53AM
Never mind all Managed to figure it out.

You can play Grand Prix 4 with different branded Wheel, pedals, shifters, button boxes etc.

Thanks joystick gremlin

What i did.

Download these : [haxor.no].

Set them all up etc then, created a vjoy pedal, combined with buttons from my wheel i.e fire button and shifters etc.

then using hidhide I hid all controllers except my wheel and vjoy pedals from GP4.

Now your pedals have a fire button in the calibration page.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2024 09:07PM by sharkticonnz.
Date: April 26, 2024 10:57AM
But once I download these software we say and I impose them I have to put everything in the main folder of the game? Or can I save the settings on the desktop and in the game open these saved settings? ah friend one thing but you still have the Force feedback with software or it fails?
Date: April 27, 2024 02:47AM
Hey Salvo

Yes force feedback works.

The three programs an be installed anywhere. I installed mine in my GP4 folder though, then created a shortcut for vjoy and joystick gremlin and just start those two programs before launching Grand Prix 4. Its working really well.
Date: April 27, 2024 02:51PM
Can you tell me the exact order of which one I have to install first? Are all is 3 needed? So once downloaded and configured everything, I don’t need to put anything in the main folder of the game? I can even have them open from my desktop. Damn, I’m glad you told me, force feedback works! I want to be able to play Grand Prix 4 and install the various mods. So if you have the mods installed you could give me a hand? You’re giving me a lot of help so far.
Date: April 27, 2024 02:53PM
Can you help me set up the game for the graphics? And if you have the various mods you can tell me what are the only important programs to install mods?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy