Is there a trackbuilder to explain me something ?

Posted by viking75 
Is there a trackbuilder to explain me something ?
Date: April 05, 2024 08:55PM
Posted by: viking75
Hello !

Is there someone to explain me how to get this head of the fence ?

VIDEOS OF TRACKS AND MODS (WITH DOWNLOAD LINKS) MADE BY THE MEMBERS OF GRANDPRIXGAMES
[twitter.com]
Did you try to delete the faces?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2024 09:19PM by AugustoGibim.
With the fence builder option in gp4 builder?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
I tried several times with fences builder, fence head and fence foot, cause I think the secret is here, but I failed. Maybe it's not this solution. I deleted too the fences but of course everything disapear. Anyway, thank you Turbo and Augusto. I'll try maybe another day. Thanks again.

VIDEOS OF TRACKS AND MODS (WITH DOWNLOAD LINKS) MADE BY THE MEMBERS OF GRANDPRIXGAMES
[twitter.com]
Fence builder is the solution. You have to fiddle with the values to get the fence head diagonal as direction.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

OK Turbo, thank you so much, I think I begin to understand. I just have to do test after test. When I think that the author of the program is French I rage and tell myself that he could have made a french translation:-) This stupid Google translate only translates nonsense to me:-) I'm looking for an example of value changes in "fences builder".

[twitter.com]
Re: Is there a trackbuilder to explain me something ?
Date: April 06, 2024 11:06PM
Posted by: jimbob1
Turbo Lover Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> With the fence builder option in gp4 builder?

make a short video :) nothing better to follow
viking75 Schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm looking for an
> example of value changes in "fences builder".

Will do this on Monday.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Turbo Lover, no need to do a little tutorial (in video or screenshot), I wasn't really very serious. Your explanations about "fences builder" are sufficient, I think that with intuition I will soon be able to make curved fences. I've done a few circuits and there are still a lot of things I don't know how to do: how to divide the track into several banks, sides and rails, how to import kerbs, how to make banked turns etc etc... If you have already analyzed my tracks, you must have noticed that I have to use tricks and that does not prevent these circuits from being playable. In fact, there would be too many things to teach me. I wanted to know how to make the top of the fences only because I would like to do the Daytona circuit because I saw a report on TV. But I might not have the time or inclination to do it. In any case, thank you for your previous help.

[twitter.com]
Straight part: [www.mediafire.com]

Diagonal part: [www.mediafire.com]

Look also to the V Mapping value.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

Thank you very much, Turbo Lover, these two screenshots are precious. I can't fail now (Y):-)

[twitter.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy