MOD 2023

Posted by FabiuZ-87 
MOD 2023
Date: March 19, 2024 11:57PM
Posted by: FabiuZ-87
Hi guys ,

The mod 2023 , it wil be release or at the moment , not exist ?

Any news , thanks in advance
Re: MOD 2023
Date: March 20, 2024 11:19AM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Still secretly in progress.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: March 20, 2024 11:54AM
Posted by: OgroDangerous
Date: March 20, 2024 09:22PM
Posted by: JCaranti
Their is a leeched 2023 mod that some posted 1 comment above mine.
As usual their is no credit to anyone that ever did except that it promotes the leeched brasilian website of Thiago "the leecher and theif" Rocha alias Livejackass of this forum.

2010 to 2021 Gp4 Track updates
Date: March 20, 2024 09:59PM
Posted by: FabiuZ-87
Thanks Turbo Lover
Date: March 20, 2024 11:03PM
Posted by: djfeca
Hello! when I asked when the 2023 mode will appear, the answer was that when the 2023 season ends, the 2024 season will start, but there is still no 2023 mode, so can someone describe what the problem is?
Date: March 21, 2024 04:58AM
Posted by: rracunis
djfeca Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello! when I asked when the 2023 mode will appear
> , the answer was that when the 2023 season ends, t
> he 2024 season will start, but there is still no 2
> 023 mode, so can someone describe what the problem
> is?

The MOD was not made, simple like that. People didn't have time or willingness to make the MOD, why you don't try to make it by yourself?
Date: March 21, 2024 05:04AM
JCaranti Wrote:
> Their is a leeched 2023 mod that some posted 1 com
> ment above mine.
> As usual their is no credit to anyone that ever di
> d except that it promotes the leeched brasilian we
> bsite of Thiago "the leecher and theif" Rocha alia
> s Livejackass of this forum.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/21/2024 02:34PM by rracunis.
Date: March 21, 2024 03:47PM
Posted by: MaisonTeles
rracunis Wrote:
> JCaranti Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Their is a leeched 2023 mod that some posted 1 c
> om
> > ment above mine.
> > As usual their is no credit to anyone that ever
> di
> > d except that it promotes the leeched brasilian
> we
> > bsite of Thiago "the leecher and theif" Rocha al
> ia
> > s Livejackass of this forum.
>
> .

Good morning friend, are you prejudiced against Brazilians? I'm Brazilian too! and many members here on the forum are Brazilian, why do I hate Brazil so much?

*{ Playing GP4 since 2007 }*
Date: March 23, 2024 12:04AM
Posted by: Castello
I assume Caranti has nothing against brazilians.

The problem is a recurring issue with GP4 modders, the leechers, whatever nationality they may be.

He just pointed who is the leecher and what nationality he is.

And for the record, Caranti is argentinean.
Date: March 23, 2024 12:42AM
Posted by: MaisonTeles
Castello Wrote:
> I assume Caranti has nothing against brazilians.
>
> The problem is a recurring issue with GP4 modders,
> the leechers, whatever nationality they may be.
>
> He just pointed who is the leecher and what nation
> ality he is.
>
> And for the record, Caranti is argentinean.

I spoke to racunis

*{ Playing GP4 since 2007 }*
Date: March 23, 2024 05:44AM
MaisonTeles Wrote:
> Castello Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I assume Caranti has nothing against brazilians.
> >
> > The problem is a recurring issue with GP4 modder
> s,
> > the leechers, whatever nationality they may be.
> >
> > He just pointed who is the leecher and what nati
> on
> > ality he is.
> >
> > And for the record, Caranti is argentinean.
>
>
> I spoke to racunis

I'm Brazilian too, I know what am talking about.
And there is nothing about all Brazilians, it's about very few ones, those who insist with the "Brazilian little way"or jeitinho brasileiro, tenho certeza que tu sabe do que estou falando!
And because of few people, all the Brazilians are judged badly in many places worldwide, I live 15 years abroad and suffered a lot with this judgement, took a long hard time to prove to everybody that I was a serious person, all because I was born in Brazil.
Hope it is clear now.
Date: March 23, 2024 12:49PM
MaisonTeles Wrote:
>
> Good morning friend, are you prejudiced against Br
> azilians? I'm Brazilian too! and many members here
> on the forum are Brazilian, why do I hate Brazil s
> o much?

Are you serious??
I think you need to learn how to read or get a good english course and really study it.

it promotes the leeched brasilian website of Thiago "the leecher and theif" Rocha alias Livejackass of this forum

what i am saying is i am only against that person and website. I did not mean any other brazilian.

Incredible that i had to clarify this ...

rracunis Wrote:
>
> I'm Brazilian too, I know what am talking about.
> And there is nothing about all Brazilians, it's ab
> out very few ones, those who insist with the "Braz
> ilian little way"or jeitinho brasileiro, tenho cer
> teza que tu sabe do que estou falando!
> And because of few people, all the Brazilians are
> judged badly in many places worldwide, I live 15 y
> ears abroad and suffered a lot with this judgement
> , took a long hard time to prove to everybody that
> I was a serious person, all because I was born in
> Brazil.
> Hope it is clear now.

In Argentina we have the same. The people from the province of Buenos Aires have an ego, temper and lot of nasty habits
and makes all Argentinians bad even we dont do anything wrong.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2024 12:54PM by JCaranti.
Date: March 23, 2024 01:10PM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
If I may share my humble opinion... unfortunately people who have been selling GP4 upgrades created by others have been around for 22 years. But I personally see it as a problem of those who purchase these updates, who prefer to turn to this "false shortcut" rather than benefit from the support of a community and the fact that the same updates have always been available for free. Unfortunately it's a losing battle and there's no way to stop this.

I have expressed myself several times in the past on the issue of file authorship: GP4 is now 22 years old and many files still used are evolutions of files modified over and over again and it is often complicated to trace the initial author. Having removed these cases, I believe that it is correct at least, where possible, to clearly indicate who the author of a specific "file package" is. I think that this aspect is deliberately ignored out of fear, and here I go into the last point, of not obtaining "authorizations" to use the files from the author.

While 20 years ago, with a worldwide community that had dozens and dozens of modders, with a constant daily production of files, it was possible and "legitimate" not to obtain these authorizations because there were various groups of modders who released "branded" mods from the portal membership (for example at the time of GP4Italia the files produced by the Italian community were often not initially authorized for use in mods other than the "Megapatches" released by GP4Italia, as happened with the German, Dutch and so on communities) to the day of 'today I believe that the files produced should be released with intrinsic permission for use. While remaining a video game with a solid community behind it, the population of modders has been drastically reduced and it no longer makes sense, again in my humble opinion, to deny the use of one's works in a personal or public mod. For years, in fact, all my (few) works have been freely usable without requesting authorization, but with the request to cite the author. I'm sure that if the requests for permission to use were dropped we would start to see mods, trackpacks and other works that would all include thanks to the authors of the files.

I conclude with an observation relating to the "nationality" of those accused of "stealing" and "selling" other people's works: this is not a discussion limited to Brazilians: if you visit ebay.it you will realize that there are also Italians who do the same thing and I'm sure that if we were to check the various ebay.de ebay.fr ebay.any country in the world we would find the same results :)

I would like us to stop working "everyone in our own backyard" and start working together again to continue having fun with this 22 year old man.

Greetings to everyone

Samuele
32BOBO32
Date: March 23, 2024 02:30PM
Posted by: maxmax
If I can give my opinion, it is the following:

I won't go into the matter of various nationalities, I only hope that the parties can clarify things amicably.

Regarding this game from 22 years ago, I agree with Samuele, to return to being a group, which develops this game and makes it available to those who want it, I understand well that there are various "thefts", especially from the illegal seller of ebay, which hits every year, I hope not this year, with my mods, I have been its victim many times.

It is also true that various jealousies, envies, arguments and more between us should be put aside, it is clear that it is not easy, but not impossible, or at least try, surely someone will not agree, but this is normal.

Game from 22 years ago, but still very valid, it would be nice to develop it as much as possible, considering that there are other F1 simulators, which in these times, have already developed everything, such as cars, and more, even the Grandprix 3, already has all the cars available, only the GP4, it is still behind, although obviously there is no rush.

These are only my considerations and opinions, whether you can or want to share them or not.

[f1racing.mastertopforum.org]
Date: March 23, 2024 02:50PM
maxmax Wrote:
> If I can give my opinion,

maxmax = PIETRO60

Your not a good reference because of your past, you have used other people works in a bad way. too.
And your banned at GP4forever fot life for it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2024 05:13PM by JCaranti.
Date: March 23, 2024 03:20PM
Posted by: maxmax
Let us remember that we are only passing through, life is only one and we are not eternal, therefore we do not live forever, yes, in the past I have made mistakes many times, things that now I would never, ever do again, who has never made a mistake once , cast the first stone, we have all made mistakes in our lives, whether large or small, but I do not accept arrogance and rudeness, these things will never be part of my life, when it is possible to explain and clarify, as polite people, we must sometimes, taking one step back, to take two steps forward and put aside the resentment, it's been so long that it's almost time to look forward, if I'm not a good reference, there are always people nowadays who respect and respect meI am no longer the same as in the past, we understand many things with time

[f1racing.mastertopforum.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2024 03:29PM by maxmax.
Date: March 23, 2024 03:22PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
Make mods, not war.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: March 23, 2024 04:57PM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
Turbo Lover Scritto:
> Make mods, not war.

<3

Samuele
32BOBO32
Date: March 27, 2024 01:26PM
Posted by: OgroDangerous
Their is a leeched 2023 mod that some posted 1 comment above mine.
As usual their is no credit to anyone that ever did except that it promotes the leeched brasilian website of Thiago "the leecher and theif" Rocha alias Livejackass of this forum.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone,

When I posted the link for downloading the MOD2023 from the GPrace blogger, I didn't mean to stir up any controversies. Just to clear things up, I'm Brazilian, but my nationality doesn't matter in this case because I've been a fan of GP4 game since its release. I'm here to learn more about MOD development, whether it's on this forum or any other site that can help me with my doubts, any site at all!

As for the issue of authorship and credits for the work done here, it seems to me a bit of vanity. It's not right to copy modifications made by authors and remove the credits, but for someone who downloads a MOD to play or study how the MOD was made, like in my case, honestly, the authorship of the MOD, credit information, none of that matters much to me, whether it's from A or B.

In my case, I download MODs, modify, test, and thus I enjoy and make the most of the game. When I develop a MOD to share it with the public, I'll definitely give credits to those who produced each step. Apart from that, I modify MODs for learning at home and for personal use. Many times I've made a Frankenstein MOD, with cars from one, tracks from another, etc. I don't see a problem with that, unless it's shared without the proper credits. It's not hard to add a .txt with the credits, and it doesn't diminish your effort in showcasing a worked MOD.

Anyway, I don't care if it's from A or B, if it answers my doubts, I'll be there without judgment.

The concept of a forum aims at several stages: Members can discuss and share modifications (mods) they created or found to improve or change aspects of racing games, such as cars, tracks, graphics, game physics, among others; The forum can serve as a place to share tutorials and guides on how to create or install modifications, helping members understand the modding process and make their own modifications; Participants can share useful resources, such as editing tools, 3D modeling programs, textures, sound effects, among others, which are helpful for modifying racing games; The forum can be used to discuss technical aspects related to game modification, such as programming, optimization, problem-solving, and compatibility between different mods; Members can share their personal experiences with specific modifications, providing feedback, tips, and suggestions to other users, and besides sharing information about modifications, the forum can also serve as a space for racing game enthusiasts to connect, exchange ideas, and form a cohesive community around this common interest.

I think you guys are forgetting about this. I wasn't offended by Thiago Rocha's comment about being Brazilian, and honestly, I've learned and continue to learn a lot from him. He's always very helpful with my doubts. I frequently visit his blog and several other members' blogs here, and I'll keep doing so.

Now, if there's prejudice against Brazilians, that doesn't bother me either. Maybe it's envy because Senna, the greatest of all time, is Brazilian, or maybe because Brazil is the only five-time football champion. Along this journey, I've seen injustices with Rubens Barrichello, Felipe Massa, among others. The only shame I have is that Nelsinho Piquet is Brazilian, he doesn't even deserve comments, whereas the father, Nelson Piquet, is a legend!

Stop making controversies! GP4 is a game, and games are meant to entertain, not to divide!

Just a tip!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy