Bell Helmets Pack (XFM-1, M3, AFX-1, Vortex) [Released]

Posted by Öggo 
Bell Helmets Pack (XFM-1, M3, AFX-1, Vortex) [Released]
Date: January 27, 2024 05:03AM
Posted by: Öggo
Hey everyone,

Here's yet another... no wait! Here are FOUR! new helmet shapes for the the early 90s, all from Bell: the XFM-1, M3, AFX-1, and Vortex models. The project started simply as a Bell M3 and my first built-from-scratch Blender model. Soon after I realised that there were a few different Bell models being run in the early 90s, with the XFM-1 one dating all the way back to 1979, sharing lots of parts and details. I, therefore, decided that tackling all of them at the same time, resulting in this pack containing 4 models, a total of 8 different helmet shapes ready to be used, plus a Blender file with additional parts (including both F1 and Indycar specific ones) that can be used to create even more. A fully layered texture template is also included.

Here are a few screens and renders (sorry for the lack of in-game shots) and usual MediaFire download link.

Enjoy!

-> MediaFire <-

Wow, thank you so much!
Amazing work Diego!!!

Samuele
32BOBO32
Huge work diego, thank you a lot!

GP Files | GP Videos | Discord: Carl_gpgames#2350
Wow! Amazing work Diego, the quality of your early 90s helmets are stunning and incredible to get 4 new helmets with all these variants. I've already had the pleasure to make some helmets using this template and they look amazing in game. Thanks for this.

Incredible helmet shapes Diego! Multiple mix options.

Thank you for share.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2024 04:06PM by kerleyf1.
Beautiful! Thanks Diego!
Obrigado!

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
very good, thank you my friend (Y)
Thanks Diego!

Mods & Tracks for GP4 - [www.mediafire.com]

Keeping alive the GP4
They look drop gorgeous Diego.

Thank you!
Re: Bell Helmets Pack (XFM-1, M3, AFX-1, Vortex) [Released]
Date: January 30, 2024 11:59AM
Posted by: npnc
Thank you very much!
Fantastic work brother! Big thank you for sharing :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy